IGNORED

3som review

Golden Oldie

:SteamingMad:

I spent 31 days here .

This establishment is a bargain , Definately will stay here on future trips. There were 3 types of rooms on offer , lge med, budget .

We chose Rm 1 ( budget) as it was on the first floor ( less stairs for us oldies to climb )though it may be a little small for some , it was adequate for us and siuted our needs nicely.

Safe , a/c, fan , fridge, microwave, kettle, dvd, t/v, ensuite, And a new mattress :Cry3:

Staff were always helpful especially Fah,(good english ) who was always on hand and willing to help with anything.

Room was kept clean and well maintained , good laundry service, rooms were quiet, we were never disturbed by noise from other establishments in the area . Prices started at 500bht a night, plus they offer weeekly and monthly rates, an exra discount is given to P/A members ,just mention your board name. This cost covers your utilities!! so no hidden costs at end of your stay.

Take a look, there are some photos posted on the forum you won't find a better location or place to stay for the price.

Only contact number I have is 3sompattya @windowslive.com

From one happy customer = Golden Oldie :Clap7::Beer8:

:Clap8:

I spent 31 days here .

This establishment is a bargain , Definately will stay here on future trips. There were 3 types of rooms on offer , lge med, budget .

We chose Rm 1 ( budget) as it was on the first floor ( less stairs for us oldies to climb )though it may be a little small for some , it was adequate for us and siuted our needs nicely.

Safe , a/c, fan , fridge, microwave, kettle, dvd, t/v, ensuite, And a new mattress :Clap8:

Staff were always helpful especially Fah,(good english ) who was always on hand and willing to help with anything.

Room was kept clean and well maintained , good laundry service, rooms were quiet, we were never disturbed by noise from other establishments in the area . Prices started at 500bht a night, plus they offer weeekly and monthly rates, an exra discount is given to P/A members ,just mention your board name. This cost covers your utilities!! so no hidden costs at end of your stay.

Take a look, there are some photos posted on the forum you won't find a better location or place to stay for the price.

Only contact number I have is 3sompattya @windowslive.com

From one happy customer = Golden Oldie :Hug1::23:

thanks G O been trying to get a price for budget room here with my p/a discount but no one as got back to me yet so cheers :07:

Its nice to be important but more important to be nice

i know the place,bin there for a few drink.

not rented any room yet.

but its a really good area.

any pics of the room?

i stayed in that area on my first trip here back in 2007

at that time LK Metro was not so busy as now.

but i came here without booking anything,found a room for my complete trip in that area.

had to move every 2 days,but it was fun for the first time.

greets

sb

i know the place,bin there for a few drink.

not rented any room yet.

but its a really good area.

any pics of the room?

i stayed in that area on my first trip here back in 2007

at that time LK metro was not so busy as now.

but i came here without booking anything,found a room for my complete trip in that area.

had to move every 2 days,but it was fun for the first time.

greets

sb

will this help mate they have a website http://www.3sompattaya.com/Rooms.html with room pics

Edited by banksy

Its nice to be important but more important to be nice

Thanks for the kind words GO. We enjoyed having you and the girls really enjoyed you entertaining them. Hope to see you again when next you're in town.

Fah is a very good Hospitality Manager. She's takes her job very seriously and is always thinking of ways to improve the place. She's very loyal and a real asset for us.

banksy, We have no unanswered emails or messages. And thanks for adding the link to the website for SB.

FYI- Our email address and website link is in our signature block for anyone wanting to contact us or check the place out. But here they are:

[email protected]

www.3sompattaya.com

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com