IGNORED

Man U 2 Arsenal 1

Mantra

that game had everything i would wish for, Arsenal beat,a own goal, a penalty conceded, a goal ruled offside, and wennger sent off, well done Man U.

Edited by Mantra

Hardly a classic match but three points and a win over the gooners will do nicely.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

A penalty and an own goal...hardly an endorsememnt for United's strikers. They struggled to make any impact at all in the 1st half.

Mantra: you also forgot about RVP hitting the bar with a free kick and a nailed on penalty for a foul on Arshavin turned down. The Mancs were lucky - a score draw would have been a fairer result.

my personal opinion the gunners were the best team by far,i was very impressed by diaby in midfield and i think the lad can score goals coming late into the box from deep positions,injuries could be there main probs through the season, utd to me look a bit short up front although they have got a couple of good young lads coming through,welbeck, and the young left winger forget is name now,they have never replaced van the man.

Man Utd had luck to win this one.

Fletchers takle was a penalty.

Man Utd have a poor midfield & massive problems with Strikers.

I like Wenger he is a great manager & is good for the Prem.

A regular occurence in sport. Arsenal got all the breaks against Celtic when they didn't need them. Even if Celtic had got those breaks they would have lost. When Arsenal could have used a break against Man U they all went against them.