IGNORED

Recommended Limo Service

Bitch Controller

I have recently used SP Limousines for travel to and from Patts, Bangkok as well as up country.

Not the cheapest service, but the drivers are professional, the cars are all late model and are always on time. You will never have a any problem with these guys, so if you dont mind spending a little extra for comfort, check them out. www.splimousines.com

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

This is the company that my company uses so I experienced their service on Wednesday from Bangkok to Pattaya. Great service and great car. It was booked for 1pm and the driver turned up at noon. I was ready to go at 12:40 so made an earlier escape.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

This is the company that my company uses so I experienced their service on Wednesday from Bangkok to Pattaya. Great service and great car. It was booked for 1pm and the driver turned up at noon. I was ready to go at 12:40 so made an earlier escape.

Have you got their contact details? I use http://www.orientalescape.com/thailand/transfer/bangkok.html in and around BKK. They have a fleet ranging from small cars through to minibus. Rate for central BKK to PTY in a Toyota Corolla is 1,950THB. Clean cars, punctual and non-manic drivers.

Have you got their contact details? I use http://www.orientalescape.com/thailand/transfer/bangkok.html in and around BKK. They have a fleet ranging from small cars through to minibus. Rate for central BKK to PTY in a Toyota Corolla is 1,950THB. Clean cars, punctual and non-manic drivers.

The OP provided a link except that he fucked it up ( :Drunk: ) so here is a good one: SP Limosines

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I didnt fuck it up, just didnt....u know...html it bitch.

To be honest, I wont use anyone else now, no Mr Toom, no Mr T, no Mr Dream, no Mr nobody. Big difference travelling in comfort and with a driver that actually is qualified to drive and isnt just somebodies cousin.

• 2 months later...

Ummmm yeh ok!

For that you have to ask one of those People who work for the limo service. If your not sure, just ask them if they know any cheap limo service or a quote.Limo service Miami

Spam and you can't even use proper grammar? :rolleyes::Hit_Self::NoSpam1:

Aâ™  If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough