IGNORED

Champions League Thread

hedonist

As the draw for the CL has been made, and thrown up some interesting games from the draw, and some VERY tasty potential games when it comes down to the knockout stages, i thought "why not have a thread devoted to it" .... And here it is lol!!!!

To start the ball roliing, dont ya just HATE the British press when they spout bollocks like how the English clubs have managed to "avoid the big guns"?

FUCK OFF !!!!! Thats highly insulting, whether you are a Manc, a Scouse or a Cockney.

For the past few years WE have dominated the CL, having 3 out of 4 in the semis etc, etc

The so called "big guns" should feel themselves lucky to have avoided all the English sides !!!!!!

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

and as for the big guns you're views are right, I do not know why the English press say this ... their doing their own teams a disservice and playing right into the hands of Platini who would see hell freeze over before he admits that the future of European football is all about the English teams (bar a few).

Come on Arsenal!

Edited by tl6237

and as for the big guns you're views are right, I do not know why the English press say this ... their doing their own teams a disservice and playing right into the hands of Platini who would see hell freeze over before he admits that the future of European football is all about the English teams (bar a few).

Come on Arsenal!

..I really should put you up to Trusted mate, but it would be seen as favouritism :Cry3:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

..I really should put you up to Trusted mate, but it would be seen as favouritism :10of10Score:

no worries I've waited my whole life to see us win the CL, waiting to be bumped up to Trusted is nothing in comparison.

Well im a Rangers fan so our group consists of

pot 1- Sevilla- Site of one of the great sporting events of the 00's porto 3-2 Celtic can see us maybe getting a draw at home and a loss away but if we do well could get a draw away or a win at home 1-4 points

Pot 2 - Us

Pot 3 Stuttgart played them 2 years ago and won at home and were unlucky away from home i think we can get a win at home and maybe a draw away 3- 4 points but i dont watch much of german football maybe a stuttgart fan will let us know how he feels about his team this year? the have signed former arsenal player Helb from Barca on loan for a year as well as russian pogrebneyak(spelling) who are both great players but have lost thier best striker in mario gomez to bayern.

pot 4- Ureina Ukrezni or how ever you spell it. from romania, first CL appearance relative unknown but i think 6 points will be on their way to ibrox from the 2 ties.

final position sevilla

rangers

stuttart

romanian team beginning with u

If we dont play well in our games however stuttgart could easily finish up second with us in 3rd

i think 4 english semi-finalists this year, worth a wee 10 quid bet imo wonder what he odds are on that?

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

I used to go missing a lot...Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World.

George Best the World Greatest.. Just ask Pele

• 6 months later...

Draw had been made this morning ..

Quarter Final

A. Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United

B. Lyon Vs Bordeaux

C. Arsenal Vs Barcelona

D. Inter Milan Vs CSKA Moscow

Semi Final

Winner of A play the winner of B

Winner of C play the winner of D

Arsenal have more difficult draw than United..

So much for the tag "Lucky Arsenal", eh? Barca will be a major challenge - but it is do-able .......... will be good to see Henry back at the Emirates.

Arsenal Vs Barcelona , cannot wait for this game should be an epic! although i would like to see arsenal win this i doubt it will happen , they are good enough to beet barca but they will have to bring there A game !!

United could have drew harder or easier , the germans will not roll over without a fight , United will win this game but i would love to see munich knock em out

United vs barca final :Hit_Self:

AND LIVERPOOL TO WIN IN 2011 ;)

Edited by jumpman233345
Posted Image