Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

2 "adult"bedroom suite

iceman

Hi. i´m thinking of 2 bedroom full size condo or bungalow, i´we seen the pic of mosaic apartments and that one

looks great the only think i would have to take the penthouse cause the 2bedroom suite only has one big bedroom,,,

i like the setup when u have the bedrooms on each side and the living room in the middle..

swimming pool would´t hurt..

thanks...

• 2 weeks later...

mmmm anyone ?????? i like many of the houses at pratamnak but all i know are for long rent....

mmmm anyone ?????? i like many of the houses at pratamnak but all i know are for long rent....

Hey mate,

I stayed at the Mosaic for 1 month last october, i found it great.

As long as you don't mind being in the middle of the gay community ( which i had no dramas with ) its handy to everywhere.

I actually took a few photos of my room, i had the 1 bedroom suite. If you want i can upload them, but the pictures are then site portray them well.

You will have a problem trying to book a house or 2 bedroom condo if you are only staying short time, they usually like 6 months minimum.

The only slight hiccup i had was the security guard telling my tilac i was bringing back stays!!!

" I like to live life like one big carnival, get drunk and act like an Animal "

Hey mate,

I stayed at the Mosaic for 1 month last october, i found it great.

As long as you don't mind being in the middle of the gay community ( which i had no dramas with ) its handy to everywhere.

I actually took a few photos of my room, i had the 1 bedroom suite. If you want i can upload them, but the pictures are then site portray them well.

You will have a problem trying to book a house or 2 bedroom condo if you are only staying short time, they usually like 6 months minimum.

The only slight hiccup i had was the security guard telling my tilac i was bringing back stays!!!

Can you please upload some pics? I'm looking for a place to stay as well.

It looks very nice on their website, did you have a standard, deluxe or prestige 1 BR?

Thanks!

Can you please upload some pics? I'm looking for a place to stay as well.

It looks very nice on their website, did you have a standard, deluxe or prestige 1 BR?

Thanks!

Prestige 1 bedroom.

I am about to book again and they have given me a price of 23400 for 32 days, but with cleaning and power easy another 5-6000 on that depending how often you want your room cleaning.

I will try and upload photos.

" I like to live life like one big carnival, get drunk and act like an Animal "

This is mine, two bedroom, two wetrooms, 20 mins from Jomtien/Pattaya, fully secure, electronic gates, you would need a car

035.JPG

023.JPG

036.JPG

037.JPG

Here are some other options with two bedroom suites. Hope you will find a nice one for your trip and post some review off it when returned!

http://www.argyle.co.th/twobed.php

http://www.r24.org/siameservices.com/pattaya/lkroyal/pictures.html

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!