IGNORED

Pattaya's best Hotels

Soi Sauce

Rated by PattayaAddicts the Areca Lodge is our favourite hotel,(20 members having stayed there)but how long for? from my original post I have stayed hereyou were asked to follow the link to Google.Docs and add your name to the list of hotels that you had/have stayed in when in Pattaya. By clicking on "Chart1" tab you will see a chart of the findings todate. The LK Rennaisance and Pattaya Bay Resort are closing in (17 members registering having stayed there)Is the Areca beginning to look old and dated, is it becomming expensive, will the new "Evergreen Wing" save it. We will have to wait and see.

Many thank's to all those board members that have contibuted.... Sawat-dii craaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Areca is good but after too many stays there, the place, the ultra-consistent tunnel vision service just drove me nuts.

I've been staying at La fontaine, not as nice but much more (sometimes too) relaxed.

Joe's get-it-n-go tacos! Always fresh...

• 3 weeks later...

For me the best is Pattaya bay Resort hotel......Clean rooms,very nice staff,Free wi-fi access,the location is near Avenue mall......

Stayed at the Areca Lodge several times,but to be honest if you dont need a pool ,i found plenty better rooms on LK Metro and cheaper to.I do think the rooms are abit tired as well.At xmas time very expensive indeed.Have stayed at the rock house ,pasadena

I don't like Areca as it's become very family orientated and un-monger friendly (no under 20-year old visitors FFS).

Pattaya Bay Resort is by far and away the best monger's hotel IMO.

I don't like Areca as it's become very family orientated and un-monger friendly (no under 20-year old visitors FFS).

Pattaya Bay Resort is by far and away the best monger's hotel IMO.

Be careful when taking young ladies back to your hotel. They lie about their ages and carry fake ID cards. Bonking young girls can be very dangerous. I am quite happy that the Areca tries! to protect its self and in doing so protect me too

Be careful when taking young ladies back to your hotel. They lie about their ages and carry fake ID cards. Bonking young girls can be very dangerous. I am quite happy that the Areca tries! to protect its self and in doing so protect me too

If you really think it's "dangerous" I suggest you stick to over 30s, or stay away altogether! 18 is legal and I don't need a hotel telling me what I can and cannot do.

If you really think it's "dangerous" I suggest you stick to over 30s, or stay away altogether! 18 is legal and I don't need a hotel telling me what I can and cannot do.

Brewster me old beauty, you are an experianced Pattaya visitor. Maybe I should add my thoughts are only my thoughts, and serve only to warn the unwise or newbie

Sawat-dii bobbings :GoldenSmile1:

Brewster me old beauty, you are an experianced Pattaya visitor. Maybe I should add my thoughts are only my thoughts, and serve only to warn the unwise or newbie

Sawat-dii bobbings :LMFO:

Point taken. And I guess I agree that, for the unwise or newbie, caution and a certain degree of "nannying" is probably a good idea.

I think that the concept of the "best hotel" depends on many factors.

If you don't have any restrictions (like money)... I would go with the Marriott hotel :-)

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

I think that the concept of the "best hotel" depends on many factors.

If you don't have any restrictions (like money)... I would go with the Marriott Hotel :-)

I am thinking that the best hotel is the one most Addicts have frequented. Only 6 have registered staying at the Marriot. Ther are many reasons to stop in or stay away from a perticular hotel. Regardless of what these reasons are, if people are staying away simply beacuse of price, then that places the hotel lower ranked than another.

Cheers for the input

SS