IGNORED

Cherry Bar Too RIP

Hammer

I am sad to announce that Cherry Bar Too is no longer with us.

Due to the current economic climate in town, the bar has been up for sale for while. And today it has been sold. The new American owners are looking to convert my old bar and the empty bar next door and make them into one coyote bar, similar to Club Blu.

The new bar will be called the Daiquiri House and they are hoping to be open on the 1st October.

I would like to thank everybody who supported Cherry Bar Too, and remember it's still business as normal at Cherry Bar on Soi 8.

Edited by Hammer

Looking forward to letting the good times roll in the one and only original Cherry Bar on Soi 8 M8

See you in October.

Sorry to hear that Hammer, was good to be able to visit before you closed!! thanks for the afternoon gogo crawl and the party at Cherry bar, we had a blast of a holiday and that afternoon was one of many highlights. We cant get back till next year but when we do we'll be in for a drink.

Well I guess it doesn't suprise me as it always seemed to be a on a life support system and it was just a matter of time before it officially died. I am glad to hear it is going to come back and breath a new breath as a coyote bar as it will probably do a very good business in that location. Long live cherry bar 1.............

Edited by devee8

Hey Adam I think that was a very smart move selling #2 , Cherry bar on Soi 8 is alot better local. Good Luck and I will see ya SOON !! :):Hello:

babydollsaddict.gif

I am sure you have no regrets Adam. You can now focus on one place and allocate definite time for your personal entertainment...

I did enjoy the company of Ket and Noi however...

I am sad to announce that Cherry Bar Too is no longer with us.

Due to the current economic climate in town, the bar has been up for sale for while. And today it has been sold. The new American owners are looking to convert my old bar and the empty bar next door and make them into one coyote bar, similar to Club Blu.

The new bar will be called the Daiquiri House and they are hoping to be open on the 1st October.

I would like to thank everybody who supported Cherry Bar Too, and remember it's still business as normal at Cherry Bar on Soi 8.

sorry to here that adam,me and orby are back 7th oct for 1 month hope to see you then love chewing the fat about football with you take care now see you soon .granville.

sorry to hear that mate,but i think its better having one good bar than 2 bars that suck.

btw keep us informed about the new place,im always open to visit something new.

greets

sb

Not sure if sorry is the right word mate as it may well be a god send with a bit of cash in the bank.

Suffice to say best of luck at CB1 and please give our best wishes to the new owners.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Sorry to hear that Hammer... but I'll look forward to seeing you in CB1 next time I'm down...

Murg

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

Well now you w'ont have to split time between 2 locations. I belive me and 2 mates are going

in late oct. hope to see you then Adam!

Adam: Sorry for the loss mate. As you know I frequented both regularly and will always remain a fan of your place (places) regardless of name. Hope the girls made the trip back to the Cherry Bar. Will see you all in the fall.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Sorry to hear that Adam i popped in on my last visit it was quite empty i did come to soi 8 but you were not there that day. Hope you didn't lose money. See you in january!

Thanks Adam for the kind introduction and the last fair well to Cherry bar Too. We hope you success with your bar on Soi 8 and we will send you an invite when the bar is completed with the remodel in October. Take care and you're always welcome over for a cold daiquiri when we are up and running.

Kindest Regards,

Daiquiri Hous Management