IGNORED

Living Dolls One

S.A.S666

:Drink4: just want to say hi to the board and all its members (my first ever post on any board)from one of the new owners, been in and out of pattaya for around 11 years, moved the family out here last 0ctober...No plans to change the bar etc except for some more quality ladies.Steve is staying on as manager and we would like to make every body welcome.Mamasan Pui's birthday on the 1st of September, drop in the bar if your passing. :Chokdee:

:Drink4: just want to say hi to the board and all its members (my first ever post on any board)from one of the new owners, been in and out of pattaya for around 11 years, moved the family out here last 0ctober...No plans to change the bar etc except for some more quality ladies.Steve is staying on as manager and we would like to make every body welcome.Mamasan Pui's birthday on the 1st of September, drop in the bar if your passing. :Chokdee:

Hi and welcome to the Board. I was in your place last night with BM's Pagenheart and Roidfreak and the place hasn't changed except no table show was going on at the time. Some nice looking girls and the service seem good. The only thing for me personally is I would have liked the DJ to play less rave music. The repetition just starts to make me dizzy. 5555+

Good luck, wish you and your family well and stay safe.

Welcome.

Love the place so no need to change much, just keep the beer cold and the women hot :Chokdee:

See you on the 5th September.

I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple of cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I've become kind of famous for my signature catchphrase, "Whammy!" As in, "Gene Tenace at the plate...and whammy!" Whammy!

Welcome.

Love the place so no need to change much, just keep the beer cold and the women hot :Drink4:

See you on the 5th September.

Will do sir,there will be a cold and hot one waiting for you for sure... :Chokdee:

Hi there the name of the bar is "New Living Dolls One" aggogo found on Walking Street on the right hand side walking from the beach rd,just past Lucifer disco and opposite Happy.See you soon. :)

:Hello: just want to say hi to the board and all its members (my first ever post on any board)from one of the new owners, been in and out of pattaya for around 11 years, moved the family out here last 0ctober...No plans to change the bar etc except for some more quality ladies.Steve is staying on as manager and we would like to make every body welcome.Mamasan Pui's birthday on the 1st of September, drop in the bar if your passing. :)

Do you do any specials this day?

Cheap booze or something?

Free today - Pay tomorrow

Hi and welcome to the Board. I was in your place last night with BM's Pagenheart and Roidfreak and the place hasn't changed except no table show was going on at the time. Some nice looking girls and the service seem good. The only thing for me personally is I would have liked the DJ to play less rave music. The repetition just starts to make me dizzy. 5555+

Good luck, wish you and your family well and stay safe.

Do NOT change a thing!! The girls love dance music thats why there all full of energy!! Not like those places that play old fucking rock music :)

Love living dolls one i go there every night i am in town , dont change any thing

Do you still hand out the free drink (draft beer & thai whiskey) vouchers in front? :)

Good luck x

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Looking forward to popping by, I hope the free vouchers has stopped!

Do NOT change a thing!! The girls love dance music thats why there all full of energy!! Not like those places that play old fucking rock music :rolleyes:

I am not saying play old rock music or change things up too much, but playing home mixes from some casio keyboard ( go over to Heavens Above for a night and listen that DJ - He knows what he is doing ) of repetitive crap gets old. The girls will shake there asses to just about anything that is what they are paid to do. I hope you don't take this as a slight against your GoGo, I was just trying to give some constructive criticism.

Once again I wish you and your family the best of luck with your new business.

RRRushhh

Do you still hand out the free drink (draft beer & thai whiskey) vouchers in front? :ThankGod1:

Yes we do mate same as before

I am not saying play old rock music or change things up too much, but playing home mixes from some casio keyboard ( go over to Heavens Above for a night and listen that DJ - He knows what he is doing ) of repetitive crap gets old. The girls will shake there asses to just about anything that is what they are paid to do. I hope you don't take this as a slight against your GoGo, I was just trying to give some constructive criticism.

Once again I wish you and your family the best of luck with your new business.

RRRushhh

Cheers once again.

Been in Heavens above a number of times and yes the dj is top in there.

Do you do any specials this day?

Cheap booze or something?

Yes 49 baht happy hour fom 8-10 on selected drinks

Hi Mate have you bought the club from Shane or is this a different place.I haven't been on the forum for a few weeks so i am confused.

Claretnblue,

Nice to meet you last Friday. Its amazing how few owners (new or old) of bars actually say hello to customers every now and again - Larry from Secrets springs to mind as one of the few others that do.

Keep up the good work, and up the Villa.

Hi All, first time poster. I think I was at this bar with a bunch of buddies last thursday and friday night, loved it, think it was one of the best. I just can't remember the name, but now hearing Living Dolls One I think thats it. Do the service girls wear blue skirts and white tops. I hope I have the right place. If not I will check this one out for sure. I'm back in Pattaya in a couple of weeks. Can't wait. :Birthday_Cake:

Hi All, first time poster. I think I was at this bar with a bunch of buddies last thursday and friday night, loved it, think it was one of the best. I just can't remember the name, but now hearing Living Dolls One I think thats it. Do the service girls wear blue skirts and white tops. I hope I have the right place. If not I will check this one out for sure. I'm back in Pattaya in a couple of weeks. Can't wait. :10of10Score:

Hi its New Living dolls one and if you walk from Pattaya beach rd its on the right just after Lucifer disco and opposite happy, see you soon. :GoldenSmile1:

Claretnblue,

Nice to meet you last Friday. Its amazing how few owners (new or old) of bars actually say hello to customers every now and again - Larry from Secrets springs to mind as one of the few others that do.

Keep up the good work, and up the Villa.

Thanks, i try to get round and say hello to most people, having trouble remembering all the names though!!......hope to see you again soon. :GoldenSmile1:

Hi Mate have you bought the club from Shane or is this a different place.I haven't been on the forum for a few weeks so i am confused.

Yes we bought the place from Shane, pop in and say hello sometime. :GoldenSmile1: