Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How To Make Your Own Ashes

bocelli27

1. Buy a little urn, a funnel, a brush and a spade.

2. Set fire to 4 cricket bails.

3. Allow the bails to burn for three hours.

4. When only the ashes remain, allow them to cool for two hours.

5. Carefully sweep up the ashes onto a spade.

6. Use a funnel to gently filter the ashes from the spade into the urn.

7. Put carefully on a shelf until late-2010.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

1. Buy a little urn, a funnel, a brush and a spade.

2. Set fire to 4 cricket bails.

3. Allow the bails to burn for three hours.

4. When only the ashes remain, allow them to cool for two hours.

5. Carefully sweep up the ashes onto a spade.

6. Use a funnel to gently filter the ashes from the spade into the urn.

7. Put carefully on a shelf until late-2010.

LOL....Nice one

I can't see us winning in Australia though....won't happen. I was very disappointed with the last 5 Aussie batsmen. I thought Johnson and siddle could have at least had a go. They are capable of getting runs. When the 6th wicket went down I still fancied them for another 100 to be honest and a respectable defeat of less than 100.

That for me was the difference in this match...the way our tail performed in the second innings. Broad and Swann anre genuine all rounders, and they hung around supporting Jonathan Trott (actually I think Trott supported them the way they were slinging the bat)

Would the Aussies have collapsed quite so easily at the end if out tail had been skittled? with only 400 odd to win? I don't think so.

Broad was exceptional in the first innings but my man of the match was Graeme Swann. 8 wickets and some terrific batting. The way Australia batted for most of the second innings, his contribution was priceless.

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?