IGNORED

Welkom Inn

pascharay

The welkom Inn, ' The club ' as we used to call it.....

Some good times remembered, my very first Threesome was there back in 1991, brilliant, I had to keep going back day after day to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and I wasn't. :GoldenSmile1:

That's where I first met Big Joe who has recently passed away in a car crash, RIP Joe.

Big Joe, Black Eddie, Scottish Jimmy, Little Mickey, Scottie, Udon Paul, I used to love that place.........

I still live in Thailand but have not been to ' The Club ' for a few years, I'm down in Pattaya next week and will visit again for sentimental reasons.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone seen Ying at the Welcome Inn recently?

Last time I was there I was told she no longer worked there. This might have been just to get me to go with someone else, so - just checking.

Would appreciate it if anyone has seen her in the last month or so to let me know.

The Ying I know of, no longer works there.

But again, there can be others Yings than I don't know. :Teacher1:

Free today - Pay tomorrow

• 4 months later...

the welkom inn is a venerable institute dedicated to the pleasures of the flesh.

another place on my list

I use the Silom Sauna on the same Soi so walked past the Welkom Inn on a regular basis over the last few weeks. Never went in (as I had always been or was heading to Soi 6) but there seemed like a good selection of decent looking girls outside each time.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

I use the Silom Sauna on the same Soi so walked past the Welkom Inn on a regular basis over the last few weeks. Never went in (as I had always been or was heading to Soi 6) but there seemed like a good selection of decent looking girls outside each time.

Is that the one with the worlds gayest papasan? Its the same side as the Welkom Inn heading down from 2nd Rd. Guy could not be friendlier or gayer, we would always stop in say hello just to check out what he would be wearing for the day.

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

Is that the one with the worlds gayest papasan? Its the same side as the Welkom Inn heading down from 2nd Rd. Guy could not be friendlier or gayer, we would always stop in say hello just to check out what he would be wearing for the day.

Yes!

The place is a little run down but a good place to chill during the day. They have sauna, steam room, small pool and plunge pool plus an area with loungers to chill out and watch tv or read a book. Fruit and drink is included in the entrance price (I think 180 baht). There are a number of older ladies who give a good massage as well @ 150 baht an hour.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Yes!

The place is a little run down but a good place to chill during the day. They have sauna, steam room, small pool and plunge pool plus an area with loungers to chill out and watch tv or read a book. Fruit and drink is included in the entrance price (I think 180 baht). There are a number of older ladies who give a good massage as well @ 150 baht an hour.

My Thailand massage cherry was broken there. It kinda freaked me out when the old lady went for my package. I had to politely decline. They give a good massage and you are right, the place is way bigger then it appears from the outside.

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

• 1 month later...

Have fond memories of the place.

Haven't stayed there since 2002 but the site has not changed at all expect for the new pics...

I do not agree that the Welkom doesn't have CCTV installed, maybe not in 2007 - but now they have !

Furthermore, all the rooms have a safe installed.

Better keep your valuables in the safe, just in case you have some unreliable guest(s) for a visit.

I do not agree that the Welkom doesn't have CCTV installed, maybe not in 2007 - but now they have !

If it so, i am happy for them. By and large, the place is nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I stuck my head in there 3 times on my last trip...(October).

I did not find anything of interest there but maybe my timing was just wrong.

For me it was the Six or Kinnaree for the best choices of ST visits.

Jade was OK also but the talent there was slim pickings.

On my next trip I will check it out again...I need to go to that soi anyway...I had some unfinished business with a cute little spinner in one of the neighboring bars.

Although I don't think someone that cute will be there again when I return in about 6 months. Sigh.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

any recent pics of the new remodelling????? Personally the quality of the girls has decreased the past years as the building but maybe with the renovation the girls could be renewed aswell :GoldenSmile1:

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

According to their website renovations are completed and open for business.

http://www.welkominnthailand.com/

Anybody been there recently?

I've been there short-time but not stayed there.

Only thing I like to be more central, and Soie 2 beach area not so great at nite

• 1 month later...

was in last week quaility of girls gone down and i hate the fact they sit around filling the place with smoke. daytime drinking hole at 75 baht a beer to expensive now days

ONCE YOU GONE ASIAN YOU NEVER GO COCASION

Had the pleasure with 2 milf's in mid of december.

The first one picked me up at the bar....with senseless talking....and came quickly to the important point: ....u want a threesome with me and my friend....she has a lot of milk for u.....

I took both and went to a very nice ST-room.

After an intensive washing they tried to make me happy. But the milky one.....(only her boobies are worth for a rememberance)....started to suck me with condom....an absolute no-go for me.

After an unconvienient discussion, the other (>30+ year old) lady made the most of the job....and the milky milf rimmed my ass....

As a revange I didnt tell the other lady that I were ready to come and squirt her the full loading in her mouth....it seemed to be an unpleased experience for her :D

They tried the easy game with a potential newcomer and wanted 1000 baht (for each of them)...but a short discussion in the bar room before convinced them that 700 baht (for each lady) are enough.

The room was very nice....no equal comparison to Soi 6 ST-rooms.

The service of my ladies....improvable....better I will take young cuties from the double-three next time....no díscussion...full service...

Later I took food in the attached restaurant...good food...polite service....

It is worth a try...but I like the '6' more.

• 2 weeks later...

Welkom inn has good food and friendly staff but the rooms are not up to scratch..Two air conditioners didn't work and the third shook like Christchurch. better value for 800bt at Sabadai Inn. maybe things have improved with remodling

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

• 3 weeks later...

Had the pleasure with 2 milf's in mid of december.

The first one picked me up at the bar....with senseless talking....and came quickly to the important point: ....u want a threesome with me and my friend....she has a lot of milk for u.....

I took both and went to a very nice ST-room.

After an intensive washing they tried to make me happy. But the milky one.....(only her boobies are worth for a rememberance)....started to suck me with condom....an absolute no-go for me.

After an unconvienient discussion, the other (>30+ year old) lady made the most of the job....and the milky milf rimmed my ass....

As a revange I didnt tell the other lady that I were ready to come and squirt her the full loading in her mouth....it seemed to be an unpleased experience for her :D

They tried the easy game with a potential newcomer and wanted 1000 baht (for each of them)...but a short discussion in the bar room before convinced them that 700 baht (for each lady) are enough.

The room was very nice....no equal comparison to soi 6 ST-rooms.

The service of my ladies....improvable....better I will take young cuties from the double-three next time....no díscussion...full service...

Later I took food in the attached restaurant...good food...polite service....

It is worth a try...but I like the '6' more.

I remember there were too many small flies in the eating area, a cloud of them curled over the plate, and it was really annoying. Can't complain about food quality though, it was exellent, but i'd advise to have a meal in their restaurant better, "Hippo and piano", where you can enjoy food without being distracted by flies.

I remember there were too many small flies in the eating area, a cloud of them curled over the plate, and it was really annoying. Can't complain about food quality though, it was exellent, but i'd advise to have a meal in their restaurant better, "Hippo and piano", where you can enjoy food without being distracted by flies.

This restaurant doesn't exist anymore, together with the soi 2 part of the hotel, unfortunately.

You can still enjoy the same meals than before at the Welkom, with some flies sometimes, and lot's of Butterflies every time.

isn't this the location where they now have build soi 2 inn http://www.soi2inn.com/ right of Sabai inn ?

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

isn't this the location where they now have build soi 2 inn http://www.soi2inn.com/ right of Sabai inn ?

Yes, it is. But I think that the Soi 2 Inn is too expensive compared with all the other places around, even for long stays. Fortunately, the Welkom Inn is still open.

Yes, it is. But I think that the Soi 2 Inn is too expensive compared with all the other places around, even for long stays. Fortunately, the Welkom Inn is still open.

Indeed sttarting rates were like 1200 now 1500. I am pretty sure these rates will drop as it is too expensive in comparison with the hotels in the neighbourhood!

• 2 months later...

Is the Welkom Inn still a place to go for a threesome? Planning on staying close by in July so would appreciate any updates

Archived