Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Phi Phi - Nice Place For Relaxing

If you are looking for a few days relaxing and want peace and quiet, it really is possible to find it on Phi Phi.

I stayed 4 night in a bungalow at a place called "PP Nice Beach". It´s located about 10 minutes walk left of the Tonsai pier when you arrive with the ferry. If you make a reservation, they will pick you up at the ferry with a motorbike (one of the few on the island).

They have about 20 small, simple bungalows right on the beach. Cheap ones with fan only and a little bit more expensive with AC, TV etc. I payed 1300 thb/night (after a lot of negotiation) for AC bungalow with seaview. The surroundings here is relly quiet and relaxing, because the place is somewhat located "in the end of the road" you don´t have so many tourists here as in other areas on Phi Phi.

The place is run by a muslim family and they even have a little and good(!) restaurant. But note that because of they are muslims, the restaurant doesn´t sell/serve any beer or other alcoholic drinks. No problem if you go buy in the shop and bring back though.

So, bring a girl from the mainland and a few beers from 7/11 and you will have some very nice days :)

01-pp-nice-beach-resort---phi-phi-island-.jpg

Edited by sweder

Looks interesting! Do you have some more pics of the place??? Or even a website with more info????? Last time i was on Phi Phi was way back in 1998. But i am willing to go back next year combined with a stay at Patong, Phuket. Saw some terrible videos after the tsunamihit of the place. But am pretty sure there are no visible marks of it anymore!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!