IGNORED

How Are The Cigars In Pattaya?

illmatic101

Hello guys. I was wondering how the cigars are there in Pattaya. I like to smoke a good cigar when I am enjoying myself on vacation. So I was curious to know if any of you know about the cigars there and if they are any good? Also would I be able to bring my own on the plane ride there?

There is a cigar shop with a good selection on the left side of 2nd Road just after Royal Garden Plaza if you are heading north. I dont smoke cigars so i dont know what the prices are like but they have got Cubans in there.

Testicles

good cigars are expensive in pattaya,bring your own,BUT ONLY BRING IN WHAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO BRING IN,otherwise customs will go to town on you,YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Opposite the Apex hotel along Second Road, there ia a place called Tipp Plaza. Apart from a couple of restaurants, a real estate agent and a DHL centre, there is a place called Cuban Corner selling Cuban cigars. Just aim for Soi 11 and you cant miss it. I think the plaza is signposted on Beach Road too.

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

good cigars are expensive in pattaya,bring your own,BUT ONLY BRING IN WHAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO BRING IN,otherwise customs will go to town on you,YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Do you happen to know how many im legally allowed to bring?

Opposite the Apex hotel along Second Road, there ia a place called Tipp Plaza. Apart from a couple of restaurants, a real estate agent and a DHL centre, there is a place called Cuban Corner selling Cuban cigars. Just aim for Soi 11 and you cant miss it. I think the plaza is signposted on Beach Road too.

Hedonist

Correct & also they have some Cuban Cigars in Tops Supermarket in the spirits & wine Department.

Do you happen to know how many im legally allowed to bring?

Thailand Customs - on Arrival

What can you bring in - and how much?

Duty Free Allowance when entering Thailand

The duty free allowance will be applied to accompanied personal effects up to Thai Baht 10,000 worth if - 1) the items are intended for your own personal or professional uses; 2) the quantity is reasonable; and 3) the items are not subject to prohibition or restriction.

However, there are limits on the amount of alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, cigars and smoking tobacco to which you may include in your duty free personal exemption as follows:

· 200 cigarettes or 250 grams of cigars or smoking tobacco

· 1 litre of spirituous liquor.THIS INFORMATION IS FROM THE THAI CUSTOMS ALLOWANCE,JUST GOOGLE IT FOR MORE INFO.

• 4 weeks later...

Would not risk bringing in more than your allowance unless you are prepared to have your legs smacked. The airport police and customs go to town on you and it ends up false economy as the fine is ridiculous. I would expect less for dope smuggling in the UK. Be warned.

Hello guys. I was wondering how the cigars are there in Pattaya. I like to smoke a good cigar when I am enjoying myself on vacation. So I was curious to know if any of you know about the cigars there and if they are any good? Also would I be able to bring my own on the plane ride there?

smelling like everywhere else :D

The friendly dating site :)

banner.gif

The place hedonist mentions is the best place to but cigars in Pattaya. Monticristo #1 around 700 baht. In Bangers, try the

cigar shop in the JW Marriott

Retired

Fellow Americans beware, purchasing Cuban cigars constitutes a federal crime, trading with an enemy of the US government.

As far as I know, unlike at the Canadian airports, there are no state department officials hanging outside Havana cigars

looking for American citizens, so still safe for a good smoke, then take your 'white owl' to Lolitas LOL

Retired