IGNORED

Promotion For Addicts Members.

3-Som Guesthouse and Bar

3Som is offering to Addicts members an additional 5% discount on top of the standard Addicts 10% discount for rooms booked and occupied between now, 21 August, and 15 October. This applies to daily and weekly rates only as the monthly rates already reflect a sizeable price reduction.

If booking by email please identify yourself as an Addicts member and include your board name.

Thank you.

card03.jpg

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

shit thats a great deal.!!!.. 15 % off your room rate is awesome!!... thats only 500 something per day ...wish i could have made it in that time frame.. plus its in one of the best location!!!. 2 doors from LOLITAS!

peace.

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

:MonkeyFight::CumOnFace:

LOK NO FURTHER!!

Currently on my 3rd week of staying at the 3Som , I think this is the best deal around

clean rooms

frindly staff

Handy to everything.

I'll certainly be using this as my favourite abode on my return to Pattaya :IdHitIt2:

This is a good deal.

I will come by and se the locations.

Lestat.

Free today - Pay tomorrow

Now that is a great price. Have sen the rooms and IMO this is a great offer!!

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments. We only offer the discount(s) on Addicts because of the support the members have given us since we opened. We appreciate your business.

Golden Oldie: it's a pleasure having you here and it's been fun to watch you, Qif and Kwan play Jenga in the afternoons.

Lestat. Please stop by. I've always wanted to meet the famous vampire. If you've read many Anne Rice books you may know me. I'm Armand. :)

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

I have just booked in for one week at the end of Sept for 2,975THB, s**t, thats great value.

I emailed yesterday and had all my quieries answered without delay by Dan.

Cya 24th folks.

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

Hi Guys

I'd just like to add my recommendations for 3Som Guest House.

I stayed there in April this year for Songkran & I will be returning this November.

Dan & all his staff very friendly & helpful. One example - I am a techno-dipstick when it comes to changing my UK Sim to a Thai Sim. One of the girls took me to the local Family Store & got me what I required. However, when that did not work - back we both went & she sorted the problem out. Excellent service. Sorry, I can't remember her name Dan, but she is the one who also organised my laundry. Please say hi.

Room clean, nothing went missing, & an awesome one-day turnaround laundry service. And, as has been mentioned previously, prompt response to my e-mail queries.

Plus, in my opinion, LK Metro is a great central location if like me you prefer to walk everywhere.

See you Wednesday 04 November.

Tony

Tony,

Thanks for the nice comments. We enjoyed having you and are looking forward to seeing you again.

We strive to provide the best service we can for our guests. I remember the sim card purchase. I believe it was Oh that helped you out. Nothing that thousands of TGs couldn't do, but she was happy to help.

I have to agree with you about Soi LK Metro. It's certainly not for everyone, but it has a little of everything (including Lolita's and Devil's Den) and is centrally located between Sois 6,7, and 8 and Walking Street and a block from the Soi Buakhao Baht Bus route, so it's quite convenient. I've spent 16 months here in the last 3 years and it's like home to me now.

Thanks for the Songkran photos.

Best wishes,

Dan

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

Hi Dan,

Thats a fab offer. Have already confirmed my stay at The Irish Rovers. Will be arriving on the 13th. Will drop in however for a few drinks.

Cheers!

Wow this looks like a great offer and highly recommended :))

I am just coming to Pattaya now, and will definately try to book!

CANT WAIT TO BE IN PATTAYA- It's been 5 years since I've been :Hair_Out1:

Great info from this forum - thanks guys!

Sancho67

I am jumping on the band wagon also and repeating what the other BMs have stated this is a gret offer and I will be dropping an email for looking at a few days 8th, 9th and 10th Oct, I am just waiting on getting some business travel mtgs setup first.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to all the Addicts members who've taken advantage of this promotion. We've had such a good response that we're extending this offer through 31 October. All rooms booked and occupied between now and the end of October get the 15% discount off of our daily and weekly rates.

Only a few dates left in September, but we have some availability in October.

:GoldenSmile1:

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

• 3 weeks later...

Brilliant. Emailed them for the 7th to the 14th...fingers crossed, but I bet they are busy these days :LMFO:

Brilliant. Emailed them for the 7th to the 14th...fingers crossed, but I bet they are busy these days :)

Thanks for booking. Glad it worked out for everyone.

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

• 3 weeks later...

Damn is right! I wish I would have seen this before I came on the 26th of Sept-10 oct! I was there with a couple buddies a few days in a row. Great spot and centrally located. Any future promos coming up?

M.O.M.