IGNORED

City Lodge Soi 19 Guest Friendly?

manta

Hi!

Thinking about city lodge in soi 19. Seems great location near Cowboy and asoke station just want to make sure it's guest friendly. Anyone have any idea?

I stayed there no problem even when I brought back two girls....The Italian restaurant on the ground floor is decent...don't get a room too close to the sky train ask for one above the 3 floor away from the sky-train...

Managed by Amari, yet very girl friendly. Also, City Lodge Soi 9,

directly in front of Nana BTS. Rooms slightly smaller there.

Retired

I have booked few nights there before flight to Cambodia. If they have good internet and good rooms might return there. Does anyone have any recommendations on hotel with good complimentary internet connection in BKK? It has to have good without interruptions so it dosen't cost me too much :001_Thank_You5:. Stayed in citadines soi 8 few night ago and their connection wasn't good enough, I kept timing out in poker tables :GoldenSmile1: . I am currently in Galaxy suites in Pattaya and their internet connection is much better, go figure.

• 1 month later...

it's a decent room. i stayed there for 3 days.. it is right in between nana plaza and soi cowboy.. it o.k for the price. as for internet ask to get lobby internet ticket for free, then take it up to your room and it should work. it beats 500 a day inter wireless in your room charge. aloha

they call me mr. botolo always down to represent the 808