IGNORED

Hotels,Places I Can Cook In,Make My Own Food

fertilicious

Hi guys,

I would like you to suggest me any of the hotels or places to stay in, where i could cook and prepare my own food. I like to cook and i am very picky, as far as everyday diet is supposed to be different for me. I don't like to go to eat out a lot,since I've had bad experiences in New York, and my friends,who work at the reastaurant's and hospitalitie's places,have told me unpalatable stories about how they prepare their food for the guests. You would not want to eat after that outside anymore.

However, I like genuine Japanese restaurants,which I believe take their pride in preparing the food and taking care of their customers.

Are there any places that i could rent and cook my food in?

Greatly appreciated.

how long are you staying? If a month or longer you can get a condo with a kitchen.

About real Japanese restaurants i don't think you will find one that does not have a Thai cook.

Hi guys,

I would like you to suggest me any of the hotels or places to stay in, where i could cook and prepare my own food. I like to cook and i am very picky, as far as everyday diet is supposed to be different for me. I don't like to go to eat out a lot,since I've had bad experiences in New York, and my friends,who work at the reastaurant's and hospitalitie's places,have told me unpalatable stories about how they prepare their food for the guests. You would not want to eat after that outside anymore.

However, I like genuine Japanese restaurants,which I believe take their pride in preparing the food and taking care of their customers.

Are there any places that i could rent and cook my food in?

Greatly appreciated.

First places that come to mind are . . .

http://www.lkpattayahotel.com/metropole/index.html

http://www.theresidencegarden.com/hotel_facilities.html

Seems to me that the Vault has a kitchen in the penthouse (never stayed there so can't comment further).

PBR has a small kitchen in the upgrade rooms: http://pattayabayresort.com/rooms.aspx

I'd start with the first two if I were you and then go from there.