IGNORED

Boat Bakery

Hi Gents.

IF you guys haven't tried this cozy restaurant, then you're missing out a real treat, located at 2nd road right across Soi Pattayaland 1 / 2.

They have a good menu, very cheap prices.

The menu is mixed thai and farang foods, but what I recommend is the following:

Chicken steak. 79 baht (big chrunchy Chicken breast, a tasty bun with a bit of melted butter inside, and fried potato boats, a delicious onion sauce to the steak.)

Note: they have a Pork Steak, Fish steak for the same price, and a beef steak for 89 baht, I tried the chicken steak once, and haven't tried anything else since......

It's a top 3 meal for me in Patts, and the place is always crowded and very popular.

They also have the best milkshakes in town, very creamy and tasty, give it a go, if you haven't already tried it.

Cheers and enjoy

Dan

Their Pad Thai is very good as well. Their milk drinks/shakes and ice cream are very cheap. The service tends to be a bit "hit-or-miss". Had my order forgotten a couple of times over the years. I have been eating there for about eight years and I reckon half the male waiters are still working there. Very popular with the customers/clients from Boystown for a snack before heading home.

• 2 months later...

Been eating there for the last 4 years. I like their sweet & sour chicken and/or their fried rice chicken. Very good. Prices are great but the only down side is the weather in the summer. Not enough fans and very hot in there during the lunch rush.

I have enjoyed their ice cream sundaes as well. Very good.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon