Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best 2 Bed Suites

I J

My band and I are planning a trip to Pattaya in late September. I've been looking at 2+ bedroom suites and was looking to see if anyone has stayed in any of these suites and/or knows of better ones. We are looking to pay from 8000 - 17000baht per night. What we are looking for in amenities is 2+ bedrooms, 2 baths, balcony (or possibly 2 separate balconies) in a girl friendly hotel. The Hard Rock wants 45K and the Marriott wants 24k per night so their out. We have heard all the horror stories of the "Penthouse hotel" and are not interested whatsoever. We also kinda want to be close to/or right in the middle of the action, so a villa in Jomtien is out. We plan on taking on LK Metro area for 7 days(Metro Suite), than north Pattaya for 7 days(no hotel yet), then hope to be as close to Walking Street as possible for the last 7 days(no hotel yet). Here are the hotels I've been looking at, can anyone help!!!!!

LK Metro - "Metro Suite"

A-One Royal Cruise - 2 bedroom Royal Suite (GF???)

Siam Bayshore's - "Siam Villa" (any updates - is it still unfriendly???)

Discovery hotels - "D-Beach Suite" (Location?? GF??)

Welcome Plaza hotel (location?? nice suite?? GF??)

Sex is like money; only too much is enough

Pattaya...... the one place the Devil and God both agreed upon!!!!!

The LK Metro hotel suites on the top floor are good . Jacuzzi and large balcony - roof garden actually - and girl friendly .

They are usually fully booked though by long term guests .

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

Check out www.pattayaone.com that has all the best info on all hotel and guest houses in town most are girl friendly but the top hotels might ask for joiner fee hope this is any help to you

I stay on a 2 bedrooms corner suites in the Royal Palace, neighbour of the Welcome Plaza and same design,but only 1 balcony, really large on the corner and 1 living room, 2 large bathrooms, about 6500 bahts.Usually no joiner fee. Ia also stay at the Discovery beach this year, great location on beach road, near Soi 6, but 1000 bahts joiner fee. The new Pattaya beach resort, on beach road between soi 5 and 6 offer a family suites for about 4500 bahts trough some travel agenecy, 108 SQM, formerly Hyatt Pattaya Palace, first deluxe in town on 1970

http://www.royalpalacepattaya.com/rate?PHPSESSID=e8080c57cc3fa9f31bb8c01ffc3f22f1

http://pattayaone.com/thepattayabeachresort.html

OK, I just booked the Metro Suite @ LK Metropole for 7 days @ 9000baht a night!! Now just need a top notch suite in the Northern Pattaya area and one near Walking Street. Has anyone stayed at the Metro Suite?? How many Bathrooms and how are the bathrooms??

Sex is like money; only too much is enough

Pattaya...... the one place the Devil and God both agreed upon!!!!!

OK, I just booked the Metro Suite @ LK Metropole for 7 days @ 9000baht a night!! Now just need a top notch suite in the Northern Pattaya area and one near walking street. Has anyone stayed at the Metro Suite?? How many Bathrooms and how are the bathrooms??

I stayed in the Metropolitian Suite back in July 08.

Very nice.....the room was 240sqm. You'll have 2 oversize rooms, each with their own bathroom.

You'll also have a half bathroom for guests to use that is located next to the kitchen.

3 flat screen LCD TVs, a jacuzzi on the balcony w/ table and chairs, etc.....

Good pick!