Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good Hotel In Hua Hin?

Hi guys, I'm looking for some input before I book a room in November

Can any of you recommend a good hotel in Hua Hin, between 1200 - 2000 baht?

A Swimming Pool and a nice Sea view would be appriciated!

Cheers

Dan

http://www.thipuraicityhotel.com/

I stayed in this hotel in april 2006 and loved it! Girlfriendly, toproof swimming pool 8x15m i guess, good room with walk in shower, good rates, nice ABF ..... Only disadvantage it's not right on the beach but it's very close to the actionscene with about 50 bars and the great hua hin brewing company = a disco/pub/restaurant in the Hilton hotel where each night u have a great party with acts, shows, live music depending on what day and many freelance stunners!

Go left out the hotel, first right at junction go left and u are at the beach and walked maybe 250m;on the beach go right where u find some cabbins around the corner with good music and a large white crystal sand beach;not go left too touristy and the beach get more rocky!

U find some videos on youtube with title Hua Hin Hilton, Halloween 2006 party, dance show

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 2 months later...

In room safes? This is one thing I have found lacking in Hua Hin

http://www.thipuraicityhotel.com/

I stayed in this hotel in april 2006 and loved it! Girlfriendly, toproof swimming pool 8x15m i guess, good room with walk in shower, good rates, nice ABF ..... Only disadvantage it's not right on the beach but it's very close to the actionscene with about 50 bars and the great hua hin brewing company = a disco/pub/restaurant in the Hilton hotel where each night u have a great party with acts, shows, live music depending on what day and many freelance stunners!

Go left out the hotel, first right at junction go left and u are at the beach and walked maybe 250m;on the beach go right where u find some cabbins around the corner with good music and a large white crystal sand beach;not go left too touristy and the beach get more rocky!

U find some videos on youtube with title Hua Hin Hilton, Halloween 2006 party, dance show

In room safes? This is one thing I have found lacking in Hua Hin

I stayed there for a few days in September after favourable remarks on the boards. It was OK but I was not too impressed. The lack of an in-room safe was one of the negative points.

For your budget you will do extremely well to get a hotel room on the beach or with seaview in November. If you do find one, be sure to check how far away from the town it is. Generally hotel prices in Hua Hin are more expensive than Pattaya. The Wannara is a newish hotel in the centre of town opposite the Sofitel, has pool, good website and room for near the top end of your budget, but no seaview i am afraid.

• 1 month later...

I stayed in the Thipurai City hotel a couple of years ago. I agree that no in-room safe was a shortcoming, but they did provide 24 hour access to the lobby safe deposit box, so that somewhat ameliorated the issue. Their location is great - I actually ended up sneaking into using the Hilton's pool though, as Thipurai's is basically a roof-top bath tub.

I've stayed at the Thipurai and I'd say it barely attains 2 stars. It's right in the middle of the action, if you can call it that. Ugliest whores in Thailand IMO. Love HH though. Just BYOBitch. Peony across from Sofitel is OK and Blue Wave is great. It's kinda out of the way though. Had to rent a moto as I remember. wj