IGNORED

Scam At Airport

Shuggy

The below was posted earlier today in the Shoutbox by member Titan. I thought that it was worth placing here so others could see it.

Scam alert! Not too sure how many people are aware of this but there is a scam at Bangkok Intl Airport. On landing in Thailand once inside the terminal you can still purchase duty free. If you take more than your allowance the girls in the King Power shops will walky talky security with your description and they will wait for you knowing full well you have over your limit! And of course you will then incurr a heffty fine. Does not happen 10 times out of 10 but alot i get this information from a brother of a girl i dated who works security at the airport.

Testicles

They seemed pretty active when I was there, landed at 9am in the morning.

Had just walked outside and lit-up my first cigarette of x hours upon landing and was suddenly confronted by to semi-official looking thai guys asking to look through my bag. I just smiled and said "no way", they then asked how many cigarettes I had with me at which point I pulled out my cigarette packet and counted "5".

They left at that and went bothering the other smokers coming straight out of the terminal