IGNORED

Hotels In Pattaya

beppi

I don't know this place but looks gfine on the website. But i would advice u to read many reviews of this hotel, u can get many hits by google for this hotel, before u book. And read the forum in the hotel section u find great posts about many hotels, maybe u find another hotel which is more interesting for u. But be prepared for reading posts and topics for several hours. But what a great way to learn more about Pats!

A few good websites with reviews = sawadee, holidaycheck, trivago, tripadviser.....

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I stay over 10 yeas ago on a extra large corner suite on this hotel, this hotel dating of 1989, it's a large hotel with nice pool,restaurant more asian food oriented, top rooms with seaview, larger room without balcony, great location, 1-2 minutes walk to Royal Garden or soi Post office. A good choice.If you book a double room no joiner.Maybe a little bit old actually.My last visit at this place was on the end of 2007.

i stayed royal Palace in may and its nice hotel for me. First close everywhere i need. u can turn back ur hotel by walk from Walking Street it takes just7-8 min. Rooms are avarage. i think 3rd and 6nd floor renovated so if u stay there u say u want to stay this floors. Negative is i think no safebox in room. And they have joiner fee for 2nd lady. i pay 1000b(no breakfast) at may. But i think this price for with hotel member card. İf no card i think 1200b.