IGNORED

Good meat pie in Town

BorisBroomhead

Live in an isolated area, so when I come to Thailand always on the hunt for a good meat pie. Found the pie, mash & liquor at the Little Wonder restaurant in Central Shopping Arcade to be good. Any recommendations & is Pat’s pies worth the effort to Third Road?

Live in an isolated area, so when I come to Thailand always on the hunt for a good meat pie. Found the pie, mash & liquor at the Little Wonder restaurant in Central Shopping Arcade to be good. Any recommendations & is Pat’s pies worth the effort to Third Road?

The pie stall on Beach Road between Soi 7 and Soi 8 has a good selection of pies and pasties. Can be taken away or ordered and eaten in the bar beside it.

Christ, I don't trust the pies in the UK, can't imagine buying them from a stall on Beach Rd is a great idea :)

Try soi8 .little place opposite Golden Time bar .about 50 yard from Beach Road,does very good steak pies and makes cakes ,all homemade even yorkshire puddings ,

There's a guy doing the rounds of the bars with a motorcycle-sidecar pie stall.

90 baht a pop and fantastic when you're pissed.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

If you're ever in Jomtien we do a smashing chicken & mushroom pie, or a steak pie, with either creamy mash or chips, garden peas, carrots and gravy. Also a large Cornish pastie with side salad, baked beans and chips..... very yum indeedy! Where? Ace Cafe, Hanuman Corner.

Mobile Pie shop goes around the LK Metro area every night and I assume he is all over twon too.

Best one I ever had was a home made steak pie at the Gay cafe in Soi Town in Town

Don't f****** start........................its already been done OK

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

the caddyshack in soi 17 does great pies to eat there or take away keith the owner,s wife makes them , you can also get them in friendship [bAKEHOUSE] BRAND

any holes a goal

For anyone living on the darkside there is a pie shop in Soi Nern Plab Wan about 3km's from Sukhumvit Road on your right.

When I was last there at Xmas time they were quite good, a large size and about 60 baht. I cannot remember the name of the place though.