IGNORED

Help With A Phone Message Recording

EddieHorus

Not sure where to really put this, but I tried calling someone in Thailand and received this message. Sound quality isn't the best but any help trying to decipher it would be great. I am thinking it might have something to do with an expired sim card? No clue really though.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5iFnEWSOCL0

it's very unclear (poor recording) but it basically says that the line can't be connected at this time.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Thanks for the quick reply and info! I wonder what would cause that though, it has been happening for almost 12 hours now so I don't think it would be due to weather... and I get a different message when the phone is turned off. Oh well, guess all I can do is wait it out.

Thanks for the quick reply and info! I wonder what would cause that though, it has been happening for almost 12 hours now so I don't think it would be due to weather... and I get a different message when the phone is turned off. Oh well, guess all I can do is wait it out.

God knows mate! sometimes they change their numbers. One BG I know has had 10 different numbers in a couple of years. Try an email, or phoning her place of work, or one of her friends would be my suggestion if you can't get through for much longer.

That one's a lot clearer.Khor thoot kha mai samart tit too maay leek thee khun tongkaan dai nay khana nee kha = Sorry, it is not possible to contact the number that you require at this moment.

"Welcome to call back service, the number you have dialed is temporarly not available" follows usually.

Some girls change their phone numbers more often than their underwear.

"Fighting me is like jerking off...You´re only gonna F@ck yourself. "

Yeah I noticed the call back service announcement usually follows, but it didn't this time for some reason and the Thai that was spoken differed from the Thai that was spoken before the English one.

Anyway its all good now, turns out she went with her cousin (who was married this past weekend) to BKK to get her visa stuff done and her phone's battery died.

Had me freaked out though, we have made all these plans and everything was going so well I figured (and hoped) she didn't try to ditch me lol, I arrive in little more than a week to live there.