Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Eastiny Hotel, Any Good?

Joseph Kerr

Hi Guys,

I believe I have the hotel I am looking for within my price range, The Eastiny Plaza hotel http://www.eastinypattaya.com/

has anyone stayed there?

Would anyone be able to answer the following questions:-

1) Are they girl friendly? ie will i have to pay a joiner fee?

2) The site says they are right in the action, is this true? and is it in walking distance to Walking Street?

I can handle the noise but not keen to pay a joiner fee

Thanks

Edited by Joseph Kerr

Hi Guys,

I believe I have the hotel I am looking for within my price range, The Eastiny Plaza Hotel http://www.eastinypattaya.com/

has anyone stayed there?

Would anyone be able to answer the following questions:-

1) Are they girl friendly? ie will i have to pay a joiner fee?

2) The site says they are right in the action, is this true? and is it in walking distance to Walking Street?

I can handle the noise but not keen to pay a joiner fee

Thanks

I've stayed Eastiny 7, which I can recommend. If you are sensitive to late night noise, try to book a superior room on the top floor. Will probably cost about 200 extra. They are G/friendly but charge a joiner fee for more than one guest.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

very close to the action which is not good for me as I shag a lot of girls on this soi, about a 10 min, 1.4km walk to WS or a 10 baht ride on the baht bus to avoid the sweaty ball sack.

My last stay was at eastiny inn soi 8,one of the older chain ard.Seriously the location is solid,The hotel is right in the middle of action. 5min to Soi Six & 10mins to Walking Street.u just gotta be able to handle the noise.Walk out the hotel & be surround by hunreds of pretty gals,a few gems here & there on soi 8&7.Rooms was ok & clean breakfast average,nice swimming pool with friendly staff.I will try out eastiny plaza next time too.

Make Love Not War!

lovenotwar.jpg

I ended up booking the last available Superior room for when I am there at Christmas. Price was okay and it appears to be close to the action so I should be happy. Ultimately the room is only for sleeping and shagging so should be fine.

I am never up early enough for the free breakfast so I will probably never get to see it anyway

• 2 weeks later...

just back after 2 weeks in pattaya stayed in the eastiny plaza hotel well impressed,a little bit more expensive than sunshine where i stayed last year,but worth it,food is lovely staff are friendly,safe in rooms,nice swimming pool,bars outside the front door,noisey are night til about 4am,just get drunk and you sleep no problem,i love soi 8,some nice ladys there,at the end of my holiday i couldnt walk down soi 8 ha ha.

I have stayed at Eastiny Residence in Soi 10 which is very good location as it is a very short walk 2 min to beach road or same distance to 2nd road. The rooms are very nice and roomy, beds are great and not hard and not soft, they are real mattresses. The bathroom is a very good size with a big bath. The only down side would be there is no in room safe but the safe area at reception is open till about 11pm. They do have a swimming pool and the rate is about 1,050bht per night.

here is a link to the site.

http://www.gothailand.com/hotels/pattaya/frameme.php?page=/eastiny-residence/

I have stayed at Eastiny Residence in Soi 10 which is very good location as it is a very short walk 2 min to beach road or same distance to 2nd road. The rooms are very nice and roomy, beds are great and not hard and not soft, they are real mattresses. The bathroom is a very good size with a big bath. The only down side would be there is no in room safe but the safe area at reception is open till about 11pm. They do have a swimming pool and the rate is about 1,050bht per night.

here is a link to the site.

http://www.gothailan...tiny-residence/

I went to Eastiny Residence soi 10, 5 trips in a row...even bought a couple of m8's there & they still screwed me on the price :IdHitIt2: they charged me 1200bht(std rm) in low season...stayed a couple of nights then checked out...went to summer spring soi 1 instead.

Edited by felix the cat

Eastiny Plaza is OK. Like Eastiny Soi 7, it has a pool and much external noise from the

nearby beer bars. Both are monger hotels that are certainly girl friendly. The restaurant

in the Eastiny Plaza is larger, with a greater choice for breakfast. Soi 7's breakfast room

is inside, next to reception, so is air conditioned. Plaza's restaurant is larger and open to

the heat, although covered. During Dec/Jan this is no problem.

Eastiny on soi 7,, I heard is good. a little cheaper then Eastiny Plaza on Soi 8, which I prefer.Its girl friendly with tons of girls close by.and the Food is great to. All ya can eat for one low price. :Eat_Me::Think1:

Edited by Ozarkbuddy
babydollsaddict.gif

I stayed for 5 night,s last March at the Estiny Reidence

No problem,s at all short walk to beach road (if you are into beach road ladies)

Very close to Soi honey some hot spots there

Breakfast included in price

One guest no charge second guest 300baht

But good quiet hotel