IGNORED

Need Help

Dr. Cop

There was a mall in Bangkok that the Sky Train stopped at, and the whole floor or at least part of the floor was devoted to selling golf equipment, ie: Golf Clubs, does anyone know what the name of the mall is and what Sky Train Stop you get off. Any help would be appreciated.

001_Thank_You5.gif

Dr. "C"

I think you're referring to Thaniya Plaza, which is just off from Sala Daeng Sky Train (not 100% sure of the exact spellings).

Regards

Kev

Saladaeng sounds about right for the name kevin, so your not that far off. At the Siam Square skytrain exit, or even heading over to Siam Square, thats the shopping district in BKK. Between the Siam Paragon Mall, the MBK Center, and a few other complexes there, they are bound to sell new clubs for you. I would just look up the malls in that area based on what I've told you, check for a listing of stores, and you should get what your looking for.

On the Pattaya end of it, they have what seems to be a pawn shop upstairs at the Carrefour, and I know they have used golf clubs in there, no idea if they are any good or not as I'm personally not into golf.

There are also a number of golf shops in Pattaya on 3rd Road; however, prices in Pattaya seem more expensive than in the UK.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

I don't know if they sell golf clubs there, but what would probably be the place with the best prices if they have them, would be Chatuchack Market in BKK. Only have it on the weekends, and have many wholesaler type of places. I would send a pm to Kuffki, he would know for sure where the best place to go for that stuff wholesale would be.