IGNORED

Gossip Cafe

Was reading the Pattaya Today magazine and saw an advert for Gossip Cafe, open 24 hours, but lacked an exact location for the place - does anyone know exactly where it is?

And while I'm at it, does anyone know where the Dave Bar is? All I know is its between Beach Rd and Second Rd. somewhere in Pattaya.

Thanks........

Its right by Tukcom, a bit further down on the right hand side. Its an awesome place for the money. It specializes in German food, with some bomb-ass schnitzels that are massive for 100-150baht. Have a full western and Thai menu. Its great to stop by when everything else is closed and get some fresh food. Taken a few of the other BM's over there, everyone has been happy with the amount of food you get for the money.

Surprisingly, TG's actually love the schnitzel as well, well I guess its not that surprising, but the food kind I mean. If you can talk a TG into ordering some one time, I can almost promise you they'll order the same thing every trip back.

Good place for early breakfasts, late dinners, and even lunch if your over by Tukcom. Always had a nice meal every time we have gone.