IGNORED

The 3 Best Girls Ever?

real tintin

Many of us have done many trips, many girls. Some there is a "fuck and forget" factor, others you had a Vlt. Now the girls that were "special" to you, there must be a few, no?

She must not be the prettiest, just the one you had the most affection for, can also be an ugly but great girl.

Here is my top 3, I hope you will post yours!

37079404.jpg

By far N° 1! Adorable, and nice girl. Took her to Ayuttaya and bangkok, but she worked in Phuket. She really liked me, without comedy involved. She knew I was married, but took it well. I can say, we were really friends. Still met her when on a next trip, she did not work anymore.

p1020697kw6.jpg

Not a working girl. Fell in love, this only happened twice in my life, with a Tg. She broke up without explanation, but will stay special to me.

dscf1512rp5.jpg

Posted this picture before, sorry. A bg from Phuket. Had a lovely time, but the bar she was working, was arwful, and was one of the reasons it ended.

Now your turn!

i thought i saw this topic already and had to search for 30 minutes but now i see it's in the trusted members section as topic your top 3 lookers for 2008. but for this u will need to wait a little more and than u can post your pics of these lovely ladies in this fine topic too!

Sorry i can post only one at this time the others are all taken with normal camera not digital and not had time to scan them all in , will be my next work because won't let the opportunity down to show u all these stunners!

Kopie van Kopie van Scannen0010.jpg

Edited by themosch

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Hey guys, you do not have 3 girls, you were happy with......?

Ok, maybe everything in the trusted section...... Still not part of the party there, so that is maybe just it....

But c'mon, many nice girls, can find a decent way here.....

• 4 months later...

Many of us have done many trips, many girls. Some there is a "fuck and forget" factor, others you had a Vlt. Now the girls that were "special" to you, there must be a few, no?

She must not be the prettiest, just the one you had the most affection for, can also be an ugly but great girl.

37079404.jpg

By far N° 1! Adorable, and nice girl. Took her to Ayuttaya and bangkok, but she worked in Phuket. She really liked me, without comedy involved. She knew I was married, but took it well. I can say, we were really friends. Still met her when on a next trip, she did not work anymore.

p1020697kw6.jpg

Not a working girl. Fell in love, this only happened twice in my life, with a Tg. She broke up without explanation, but will stay special to me.

dscf1512rp5.jpg

Posted this picture before, sorry. A bg from Phuket. Had a lovely time, but the bar she was working, was arwful, and was one of the reasons it ended.

Now your turn!

Great pics.

Your last pic shows a lovely looking sweet girl.

Thanks for sharing mate.

cute ladies! :Scared2:

37079404.jpg

p1020697kw6.jpg

dscf1512rp5.jpg

Now your turn!

My two wives and my last girlfriend!!! I could never nail it down to any particular three...sigh!

I think I have three currently posted in my blog if you turn back to older posts...

cheers...www.snakephoto.blogspot.com

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

thanks for the pics ... 3rd was really nice

Thai T-Shirt Factory is your one stop screen print and custom clothing solution.

Visit us now: ThaiTshirtFactory.com

If You Think It! We Can Print It!

This girl still in Phuket? out of business? She is beautiful- you can tell just by a picture sometimes :001_Thank_You5:

37079404.jpg

Edited by tigerstail

• 1 year later...