IGNORED

Yoga Or Tai-Chi In Pattaya?

Devil Plaything

Does anybody know of any good Yoga or Tai-Chi teachers/classes in Pattaya? I'm hoping to return for another extended stay, and this time want to try and take better care of my health whilst I'm there. I know California gym has a yoga studio upstairs, but I seem to recall it being expensive (not surprisingly). I remember seeing a sign for a yoga class in a 2nd floor window somewhere along 2nd road, which I'd assume would be cheaper, but never explored further.

Alternatively, anybody know of any bad teachers/classes that I should avoid?

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

I believe I heard that there is a Bikram yoga in Pattaya, that would be very good.

Gspotman

• 1 month later...

There are Very nice Yoga class in Tony gym, the third road south pattaya. The instructure is Master Nok.

She is really an expert teach in a proper way to each student.I practise with her for 3 years and keep going.

For Tai chi, I practise with Instructor Ray in Eastiny resort.He is an certificate instructure from WUHTIF

The price for joining is reasonable.And I am sure he is the only best one in Pattaya or even in thailand.

More information please visit his website www.universaltaopattaya.com His mobile +66 84 6452288

Welcome back in good health :Circle_Sharks: Anything else to share with me feel free to post.

Thanks for the info..

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

• 3 weeks later...

great information, a nice yoga session is great for relaxation and keeps me flexable after lifting heavy weights.

There are Very nice Yoga class in Tony gym, the third road south pattaya. The instructure is Master Nok.

She is really an expert teach in a proper way to each student.I practise with her for 3 years and keep going.

For Tai chi, I practise with Instructor Ray in Eastiny resort.He is an certificate instructure from WUHTIF

The price for joining is reasonable.And I am sure he is the only best one in Pattaya or even in thailand.

More information please visit his website www.universaltaopattaya.com His mobile +66 84 6452288

Welcome back in good health :P Anything else to share with me feel free to post.

Ah, I missed this reply before - thanks! Will look into both once I've found a place to live!

• 1 year later...

how did this turn out???? haha

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

how did this turn out???? haha

lol, I'll give you 1 guess :P

Does anybody know of any good Yoga or Tai-Chi teachers/classes in Pattaya? I'm hoping to return for another extended stay, and this time want to try and take better care of my health whilst I'm there.

This old thread is hilarious, my good friend! It could only be funnier if you said that Laamok was also inquiring.

The amount of times i hear "I'm going to start ..... ...... " or "I should ...... ......" is incredible!

kee giat fookin pricks!

Member since Dec 06.

Fairtex has yoga & other stuff...http://www.fairtexpattaya.com/

The amount of times i hear "I'm going to start ..... ...... " or "I should ...... ......" is incredible!

kee giat fookin pricks!

I'll sign up next week, honest!