IGNORED

Moving To Pattaya

philbfire

right you lot seem to know the game play well.i want to move to thailand for a long long stay,ive got about 6 grand uk pound in the bank,whats my best visa option,cheers in advance.

To be blunt.............stay where you are

Six grand is NOTHING these days, even in Thailand

I doubt you would make it to your 1st 90 day report at immigration, tbh, and you CERTAINLY wouldnt make it past the 1st "long stay" visa extension uou applied for, as you wouldnt meet the financial requirements of one

You will just come back home sad and disillusioned.

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

To be blunt.............stay where you are

Six grand is NOTHING these days, even in Thailand

I doubt you would make it to your 1st 90 day report at immigration, tbh, and you CERTAINLY wouldnt make it past the 1st "long stay" visa extension uou applied for, as you wouldnt meet the financial requirements of one

You will just come back home sad and disillusioned.

i have a friend in pattaya she is wanting to buy a bar and pay for 50/50 as i understand u can only own 49%this would give me accomadation and hopefully a income

i have a friend in pattaya she is wanting to buy a bar and pay for 50/50 as i understand u can only own 49%this would give me accomadation and hopefully a income

how much is the bar? 6k wouldnt get you far. you would pron drink all your profits anyway.

as hedonist says, stay at home, work harder and get youeself a much better plan for livinbg in LOS

I gotta ask this.............how many times have you been to Thailand/Pattaya?

This is the OLDEST trick in the book.

"Buy into my business and we will make money together" Then, once you hand over your hard earned, she will be offski

Have you seen how the bars are doing in town????

Dont walk away from this "opportunity"...............RUN !!!!!!! As fast as youe legs can carry you.

If you want, why dont you just stand in the middle of Walking Street and throw a 1000 Baht note up into the air. You will STILL lose your pot, but at least have more fun and attention doing so

Hedonist

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

how much is the bar? 6k wouldnt get you far. you would pron drink all your profits anyway.

as hedonist says, stay at home, work harder and get youeself a much better plan for livinbg in LOS

ive just taken redundancy from work so if im going to make a go of it it is now,ive worked in the pub and club industry most of my life so do have the know how and my friend does quite well on the bar she has now,nice bar good girls u know what i mean

i dont really drink and i eat the same as the girls on the bar.i also have a few connections with home land to make money,

I gotta ask this.............how many times have you been to Thailand/Pattaya?

This is the OLDEST trick in the book.

"Buy into my business and we will make money together" Then, once you hand over your hard earned, she will be offski

Have you seen how the bars are doing in town????

Dont walk away from this "opportunity"...............RUN !!!!!!! As fast as youe legs can carry you.

If you want, why dont you just stand in the middle of Walking Street and throw a 1000 Baht note up into the air. You will STILL lose your pot, but at least have more fun and attention doing so

Hedonist

ive been 10 times now just got back from a month out there.im not after gettin rich just want to survive

i dont really drink and i eat the same as the girls on the bar.i also have a few connections with home land to make money,

You will be eaten up and spat out as bubbles.....trust me on this

There is a link to a film called Thailand: Caught Between Two Worlds. Do a search on here and download and watch it.

Dont jump on me for this, but the subject of the film?..............thats YOU in another person

Have you looked into whether or not you can get a work permit?

Have you looked at the Visa requirements/rules and regulations?

Do so before commiting ANY time, effort, money and, least of all emotion to this hair-brained scheme.

I know bars where the owner has just "walked away" and not even sold them........things are THAT bad

Hedonist

You will be eaten up and spat out as bubbles.....trust me on this

There is a link to a film called Thailand: Caught Between Two Worlds. Do a search on here and download and watch it.

Dont jump on me for this, but the subject of the film?..............thats YOU in another person

Have you looked into whether or not you can get a work permit?

Have you looked at the Visa requirements/rules and regulations?

Do so before commiting ANY time, effort, money and, least of all emotion to this hair-brained scheme.

I know bars where the owner has just "walked away" and not even sold them........things are THAT bad

Hedonist

ive seen how bad it is,im thinking gettin the bar up and running and maybe return home to earn some more money to put into the bar and hold on til this down time blows over i just want to use this little bit of a nest egg i have,i know its a good time to by just a shit time to be running a bar.just want to get my foot in the door,ive known the lady a long time and i do trust her,she wants my experience in bars hat i have,she goes to england work rom time to time to ge extra cash

No...she wants your CASH. Possibly because her returns arent that great any more

You just seem to be set on the idea and looking for people to say "go for it" rather than looking for anything constructive

Well thats not me, and you dont seem to want to ask or answer the IMPORTANT questions of WP and visas

Te whole idea is a bad one IMO

Hedonist

No...she wants your CASH. Possibly because her returns arent that great any more

You just seem to be set on the idea and looking for people to say "go for it" rather than looking for anything constructive

Well thats not me, and you dont seem to want to ask or answer the IMPORTANT questions of WP and visas

Te whole idea is a bad one IMO

Hedonist

thankyou mate for telling it how it is i really dont know what to do,the girl is a mates girlfriend,she just wants to be a silent partner she'll show me the ropes arrange the girls and ill take care of the bar,she has a friend who can sort visa/wp out as done for a guy i know with a scuba diving biz

thankyou mate for telling it how it is i really dont know what to do,the girl is a mates girlfriend,she just wants to be a silent partner she'll show me the ropes arrange the girls and ill take care of the bar,she has a friend who can sort visa/wp out as done for a guy i know with a scuba diving biz

Well you WONT get a "proper" one for bar work......1st point (and any work you DO do you could be liable to be dobbed on by someone

who is doing things 100% legal, and then...DEEP SHIT for you.)

Secondly, how much is this mate of yours ponying up, and has she even asked him to?

This sounds more and more fishy the more you say about it tbh

Hedonist