Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Citin Loft Hotel

nisoptimum

Hi,thinking about booking Citin Loft in a kingsize room for end of Sept,currently doing a deal of book 3 nights pay for 2.I know the location is a little away from the main action which is not a problem as this trip i want to see what that side has to offer as only ever mongered as far as Soi 6.Can anyone tell me what the hotel is like and is it GF,also last trip notced bar complex opposite Alcazzar,is it worth checking out or what bars in that area are recommended.

Thanks guys

mate,hotel is totally GFE,taken upto 3 no problem at all,5min. walk to soi7&8, i stayed on superior room was very nice..

mate,hotel is totally GFE,taken upto 3 no problem at all,5min. walk to soi7&8, i stayed on superior room was very nice..

Apart from the location, this is one of the best hotels in Pattaya and probably the best deal. Rooms are HUGE. The pool is undercover and gets no sun though.

You can get it for 899 a night on Wotif.com

http://www.wotif.com/hotel/View?hotel=W64185&page=1&viewType=all

Good to hear,booked it in dec for a mnth,27,000bht-superior double,only minus is the pool area without sun but i guess beach is only a short walk away,cheers,stayed in baron beach in june,nice and great pool but noisy from soi 7-8.so will try here this time,

Thanksguys,booked 3 nights only paid for 2,total £41 lastminute.com,king superior with breakfast,would of booked whole trip but off to Ko Samet for part of trip.

Does seem like a good price less than £14 per night

Good to hear,booked it in dec for a mnth,27,000bht-superior double,only minus is the pool area without sun but i guess beach is only a short walk away,cheers,stayed in baron beach in june,nice and great pool but noisy from soi 7-8.so will try here this time,

Hi was this direct with the hotel and does this include all electricity ,water and room cleaned daily cheers for any info

Hi was this direct with the hotel and does this include all electricity ,water and room cleaned daily cheers for any info

yes,booked direct with hotel,all inc,without bkt,looks good,

Just been reading your reply,looking at the map its up central road where you turn left up pattaya klang 14 i believe.How far do you walk until you have to turn right .Planning to go there for a few days beginning of sept.Then check out the rock house on LK Metro.cheers

Just been offered 42000 baht at August Suites for 35 nights jan19th till Feb 22nd 2010 for Superior double-bed room, 3rd floor, city side, 35 nights, no breakfast.

So I am torn between August Suites and Citin Loft ???

Edited by gkp

• 2 weeks later...