IGNORED

Gik

Pocket Rocket

Hi guys

Can somebody please explain the definition of Gik to me please?

Is it a good word or a bad word?

I mean is it a derogatory term? Are the girls happy to be referred to as this?

I understand it to mean a regular girl you go with but don't stay with. Obviously you need to negotiate with the girl for this situation to prevail I guess.

Any help most appreciated.

TIA

PR

Hello Sir, :bj9:

A Gik is something like a sexpartner u fuck regularly. It´s not really a bad word but u can not introduce the girl to others "Hey,..that´s my gik"

because people will look down on her and think that she´s not good enough for u to be your girlfriend, u just take her to fuck her.

Best Regards

Benztownman

"Fighting me is like jerking off...You´re only gonna F@ck yourself. "

Hello Sir, :bj9:

A Gik is something like a sexpartner u fuck regularly. It´s not really a bad word but u can not introduce the girl to others "Hey,..that´s my gik"

because people will look down on her and think that she´s not good enough for u to be your girlfriend, u just take her to fuck her.

Best Regards

Benztownman

Thanks Kub. Always there to lend a hand mate!

I found a nice girl that I wouldn't mind seeing on my future trips but of course I still want to butterfly. I have told her this is what I want as I was marreid for seveal years and want to have some fun and experience life again. She is still talking to me so maybe that's a good sign and she can be my Gik then?

PR

Sure ! She can be your Gik as long as you pay for her to be your Gik 55555555555

But Gik is also a Thai name, what i found in the net:

"Gig / Kig / Gik = this has come to be a somewhat embarrassing nickname as in recent years the slang term “gig” has come to mean something akin to a fuck-buddy"

Never come across this word before! Always nice to learn something new!!

Well of course I will be paying for her to be my Gik! 5555

I'm not worried about the money I just want to be able to see her now and again but also flit around a bit too which I think she may accept as I cannot be in Thailand fulltime and she cannot come to farangland.

I think I will avoid using the wod Gik in any case and just make sure both parties are clear on al aspects of the relationship :bj9:

PR

That was my Gik before and her name was really Gik, worked in Diamond Gogo long time.

w1s07b.jpg

Gik, say hello to Nick ! 555555555

[quote name=kub' date='06 August 2009 - 05:30 PM' timestamp='124957 :bj9: 6253' post='675471]

That was my Gik before and her name was really Gik, worked in Diamond Gogo long time.

w1s07b.jpg

LMFAO! 55555

She sure is a diamaond Kub.

Is she still there? :Bow4:

She´s married already and mother of a young baby. She stopped work around 1,5 years before.

Hi guys

Can somebody please explain the definition of Gik to me please?

[snip]

TIA

PR

Take a look at:

http://www.thaiskale.com/journal/gig-kik-gik-lovers-in-thailand-thai-casual-polygamy-sexual-culture-%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B5-%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%81/

Bakwan

She´s married already and mother of a young baby. She stopped work around 1,5 years before.

Damn, now my DICK can no longer meet GIK, so she could be my GIK! Sorry i am just bored in farangland!!!!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Waooo nice looking, I would like to have her as GIK :bj9:

The friendly dating site :)

banner.gif

Waooo nice looking,

Yes, she was one of the most beautiful girls i was with in my time in Thailand. Forget the pic above, here are some pics a guy shot who knew how to handle a cam.

14e9ijt.jpg

2qjvud5.jpg

dmcifr.jpg

15719pf.jpg

I heard no less than 5 thai girls, including one female bar owner refer to their own giks this week.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I heard no less than 5 thai girls, including one female bar owner refer to their own giks this week.

That is very refreshing to hear! LOL

One of the first words that I learned/remembered. So it was a bit weird when i'd hear regular girls say there name was (kuk) kik, "ally wa"

Edited by herds

Well of course I will be paying for her to be my Gik! 5555

I'm not worried about the money I just want to be able to see her now and again but also flit around a bit too which I think she may accept as I cannot be in Thailand fulltime and she cannot come to farangland.

I think I will avoid using the wod Gik in any case and just make sure both parties are clear on al aspects of the relationship :)

PR

PR,

this would then make you her customer if its cash for sex. Gik is when she really likes your company as a friend who sometimes/usually (depending on the what you both want from the relationship) will end up fucking each other when you meet. Some no p4p girls will want to define their Gik as someone they will spend intimate friendly time with, but not necessarily penetrative sex (or even oral sex)!! Others will be fecking minx's and expect you to shag her brains out whenever you meet. But of course, no money will be even thought about, never mind expected.

Same with p4p girls, if you know her so well, your relationship might develop to a good friendship, but not relationship and you will take the 2am booty calls from her if she is drunk and horny. If you are her Gik, you should not be giving her money. It's different if she needs money for something and you give it to her as a friend.

Clear as mud eh! :D

PR,

this would then make you her customer if its cash for sex. Gik is when she really likes your company as a friend who sometimes/usually (depending on the what you both want from the relationship) will end up fucking each other when you meet. Some no p4p girls will want to define their Gik as someone they will spend intimate friendly time with, but not necessarily penetrative sex (or even oral sex)!! Others will be fecking minx's and expect you to shag her brains out whenever you meet. But of course, no money will be even thought about, never mind expected.

Same with p4p girls, if you know her so well, your relationship might develop to a good friendship, but not relationship and you will take the 2am booty calls from her if she is drunk and horny. If you are her Gik, you should not be giving her money. It's different if she needs money for something and you give it to her as a friend.

Clear as mud eh! :D

LYLT

About as clear as it's going to get I think!

How about I just make sure we get on well, call each other up when either of us need 'rocks off' and that neither party asks or expects any money to change hands.

Everyone is a winner :)

Simple? Maybe not 555555

LYLT

About as clear as it's going to get I think!

How about I just make sure we get on well, call each other up when either of us need 'rocks off' and that neither party asks or expects any money to change hands.

Everyone is a winner :)

Simple? Maybe not 555555

Yep, see how it goes and enjoy :D

WOW! I''m in LOVE. What a stunner. She can have any thing I've got.

Gik = fuck for free for fun :D

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

The best description i heard from a couple of thai girls was

More than friend, less than girlfriend.

Testicles

The best description i heard from a couple of thai girls was

More than friend, less than girlfriend.

That's class Shuggy.

Trust the Thais to come up with a potentially face saving non offensive definition! 555555

PR