IGNORED

Mr Dreams Transportation

Cerberus

P1000750.jpg

WTF is that in the trunk/hatch?? An LP tank? Looks like a giant subwoofer.

I understand the frustration of not feeling able to contact a business you want to deal with, but I dunno if it rates being tagged as a nightmare. Seems a little over the top.

I arrived in Bkk on the 7th of this month and cause this is my first time

i decided to book a transfer from Bkk to pattaya with mr dream.

I was conserned after reading the post cause it was up while i was going through my transfers at KLL

But soon after i arrived to BKK I saw a guy holding a sign with my name on it.

LOL that was a relief i can tell u that.

Jason kept his promise and had a driver there for me and made my first impressions a very good 1.

Thanks jason i will use your service again.

Christos

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/9.jpg&text=%0D%0DI%20land%20in%20Pattaya&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=9&day=15&hour=22&minute=15&second=40&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

WTF is that in the trunk/hatch?? An LP tank? Looks like a giant subwoofer.

Why would it have an LPG tank? It has a Toyota 2.5 diesel engine at the front end. :EvilLaugh1:

This thread makes me so glad I dont have a business that deals with falang's in Thailand :EvilLaugh1:

Al.

I second that thought and add I'm simply glad I don't have any business in Thailand other than relaxing and having fun!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I have made arrangements with these guys and they have been honest and informative and provided details of tours that I am interested in taking.

Can't fault them.

Totally confident in the service they will be providing...being on time, safe etc...

Why would it have an LPG tank? It has a Toyota 2.5 diesel engine at the front end. :001_Thank_You5:

That is a LPG setup. The majority of all meter taxis run LPG, as its much cheaper than petrol. I wouldn't venture to say, that if it were a personal car, and someone had to commute quite a bit, its not a bad idea to have these systems if your looking to save money.

Personally though, having a gas grill in the back of my car, that can either spring a leak and gas the car, or even worse worry about a serious rear-end collision, is not something I prefer. Plus you can see from the pics how much space these tanks and systems take up.

That is a LPG setup. The majority of all meter taxis run LPG, as its much cheaper than petrol. I wouldn't venture to say, that if it were a personal car, and someone had to commute quite a bit, its not a bad idea to have these systems if your looking to save money.

Personally though, having a gas grill in the back of my car, that can either spring a leak and gas the car, or even worse worry about a serious rear-end collision, is not something I prefer. Plus you can see from the pics how much space these tanks and systems take up.

Don't be fuckin' stupid. It's a diesel-engined Thai Rung taxi and it's a cover that fits over the storage area - as is the case with any Thai Rung taxi and, I dare say, any similar vehicle. There is no benefit whatsoever in converting a diesel engine to LPG.

As you are aware, I'm in BKK this weekend and I'll get some pics with the cover removed. I would expect that you will apologise for displaying a total lack of any sort of knowledge about vehicles, particularly taxis.

Edited by filibuster

Why would it have an LPG tank? It has a Toyota 2.5 diesel engine at the front end. :NoNo3:

I guess it's a mystery box lol

Edited by furryman

I guess it's a mystery box lol

It's not really a mystery at all. The vehicle is a 7-seater and the back two seats fold up and forward to make additional luggage space. The cover saves them, and your luggage, getting pissed wet through when you open the rear hatch. I would have expected our resident taxi professional to realise that. As I said, I'll post pics of the set-up this coming weekend and Mr.Dream can back up his claims by posting pics showing a Thai Rung Taxi fitted with a LPG tank in the passenger compartment.

It looks like all the LPG systems I've seen in the car taxis, as they always have the cloth plated cover. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, I don't run a meter taxi, or any cars with LPG, so that doesn't make me a taxi professional. I'm a private transportation management co-ordinator, if you want to insult me at least get the title right. If you are asking about costs, that I can nail on the head for you as thats the only thing its my business to make a point in knowing about meter cabs.

If you are asking about costs, that I can nail on the head for you as thats the only thing its my business to make a point in knowing about meter cabs.

Obviously.

• 2 months later...

Got back from LOS a few weeks ago. I used Mr Dream for travel from the airport to Pattaya, to BKK Suk, and then back to the airport. Booked all segments in advance and got the Addicts discount. No issues at all. Great service by Mrs. Dream. She made the trip very pleasant. Mr Dream was also helpful and volunteered to help if we had any questions. My technically-challenged travel buddy was set up with a cell phone rental that worked out great.

I will not hesitate to use Mr Dream Transport again.

I sent an email on 10-13, asking the price of the full VIP transport, and have not been answered with a price yet.

I did receive an immediate reply that they received my email, but nothing after that.

NOTE -- I also posted the above lines in the "VIP Transport" thread, on 10-14, and STILL have not gotten a reply there, either.

?????

Edited by artinamerica

send another email or try phoning him Arti... 2mins and everything should be sorted.

could have deleted the mail , by accident or something.

send another email or try phoning him Arti... 2mins and everything should be sorted.

could have deleted the mail , by accident or something.

That's what I was thinking, too -- good idea -- will do.

Sometimes, "stuff happens".