Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Mr Dreams Transportation

Cerberus

Is there another thread to this?

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

he was in business 2 weeks ago

walk over to the Rockhouse, the Thai husband of the cashier is the owner of Mr. Dream Transport. I am sure she can help.

Yeah, I PM him about a week ago trying to set something up..."No word" yet!

I hope he's still in business...I heard a lot of good things about his company.....

I haven't tried in the last week or two, but I had planned to use him for airport transfer... I will be curious what you find out.

Last I heard he was trying to set up Paypal on his website.

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

he confirmed our transfers for november last week

I haven't tried in the last week or two, but I had planned to use him for airport transfer... I will be curious what you find out.

Last I heard he was trying to set up Paypal on his website.

He has a website?

Err... my bad... it's late and I just got in from work... :D

He is setting up a Paypal account....

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

I just got an email from him on Sunday. pickup for 13 Aug. :D

walk over to the Rockhouse, the Thai husband of the cashier is the owner of Mr. Dream Transport. I am sure she can help.

Who is the farang that seems to be advertising it as his company on the boards? Or is it some sort of joint enterprise?

Edited by filibuster

Who is the farang that seems to be advertising it as his company on the boards? Or is it some sort of joint enterprise?

Afaik Jason (Acka) is doing the online advertising thingy on a commision basis for the Thai owner...

large sig = small penis

look on Pattaya live. Enough said from me friend from Southern Thailand. Have you seen the 800 Baht taxi stands all over Pattaya? Same Same but on the internet boards. No website? What do you think?

mike,

I'm sorry to say, I've never been on Pattaya Live and don't really have much inclination to do so. I thought the 800 Baht taxi stands were for meter taxis looking for a fare back to BKK.

LMAO

WIll people never learn :D

Stick with Mr T, no blah, blah, been around for years and never lets you down

Edited by Gator001

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Used Dream Transport in June and was very impressed. He might be on holiday!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

gutted, was thinking of using him in a couple of weeks. to save the hassle will just get a taxi from the airport. no bother really. though saying that has anyone got a number or e-mail address for Mr.T?

I will try and give some constructive criticism.

I used the Mr Dream service for about 5 bookings on different days last week. These bookings were all Bangkok pick ups to Pattaya and a day tour group. All the passengers were non mongers and were here for a wedding in Pattaya. Most of them were farang females.

Jason was kind enough to give me one of his cars and a driver for free for the day as part of a wedding ceremony so I cant fault the generosity there.

The feedback I did get however, from my friends, for whom I booked the service, was that the drivers could speak hardly any English, had no idea about directions to major hotels (most guests were staying at LK Renaissance and Amari) and were generally a little late. If your on a day tour to tourist sites, you want to be able to converse with the driver.

These may seem like trivial things, but they will put this service behind when other providers are always spot on with their service.

I admire the ambition of the service, especially the day tours etc, but until they get decent drivers on deck, then this may affect their overall business.

As for the emails, I got my responses relatively promptly but from what I believe only Jason is checking them, so if he is tied up, then delays may eventuate.

Will I use them again, probably, but I wouldnt recommend them for anyone who has never been to Pattaya or doesnt know their way around and is able to direct the driver.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I haven't actually been on the boards for almost 1 1/2 weeks. Emails I've been answering daily, so unless yours posted directly to spam, then I would have gotten it. Although I am double checking the spam folders as well for your mail, after triple checking I have not received any email from you that I am aware of Cerberus. You did I assume use the Mr.Dreamtransport@yahoo.com addy I'm sure. So most likely it is just a case of your email getting directed right to the spam folders, as I know you would have remembered sending an email or not. Then of course, being in Thailand, a phone call would work just as easily I suppose, in which case you can use 084-550-5256.

I have been out on tours with some customers since returning from Pattaya for a weeks stay visting some friends and taking care of a hectic week. Hence the lack of activity on the boards.

As for your statement Mike Asia, he is an employee of our company, that me and my wife hold the licenses for. Which we have held the licensing for, near 7 months now. He is the first driver I had in my employ and started out as my partner, but with the demands of the business end of it, he is happier just doing pickups, so that is the arrangement we have worked out.

Yeah to further expand on what MSJ was saying, we have had some problems with some newer drivers working for us, including one that I was not too please with after hearing his attitude, so this week has been a house cleaning project as well as riding along with new drivers to replace 2 that I had to let go due to lack of decent customer service skills, or more a lack of common sense.

To further expand on what some people are saying, I do own a few of the vehicles that are running, mainly the 2 SUV's, along with one of the other cars, so as to making a commission, my cars are running full time, and believe me when I tell you, the commissions are not that high that we make off of our drivers, you would probably be able to get one beer at a beer bar for the same money. So for the amount of time we spend in guaranteeing our drivers, I am the one who has to pay out of my pocket when something does not happen as it should, I am the one who had to pay for the licensing, and I am the one who has to answer to all problems.

The thing that I find puzzling with newer drivers, is that they are given every other drivers number, my partners number, and both my and my wife's numbers, almost any of whom can find the location of any hotel in Pattaya or BKK. Add to that, the drivers are given the hotel names the day prior to the pickups, so we can dispatch them for the day accordingly, if they are unsure of a hotel location, thats the time to speak up, something our veteran drivers have long ago figured out. During the initial hiring phase for the drivers, when I do ride alongs with them, they are well versed in the hotel locations because I am right there with them, or my wife is. For quite some time, we were comfortable sitting at 8 drivers plus one minibus, but with the demands we have had to hire in additional drivers, and then there is the replacements for drivers that have to be let go.

This is unfortunately one of the growing pains of a business of this nature. We keep a few backup drivers on call for us, in case one of our drivers ends up sick, quits, doesn't show up for any reason. With the backup drivers, they do not possess the English skills that our everyday drivers do, but are there primarily to ensure customer pickups. Sometimes problems with drivers are just assumed that its standard practice as TIT, but I implore any customers to call me directly the instant they feel they might have a problem or a complaint, so that we can handle the matters as quickly as possible, especially in cases where it might call for instant termination of a driver.

We do our best in the trial period with our drivers, between the ride alongs for near 2weeks, to random spot checks at the airports, and asking customers to let us know how their driver was upon their arrival or departure, so we can keep as close an eye during the early weeks of employment as possible. Any problems that our drivers do cause any of our customers though, I do ultimately accept responsibility for. Even though some employees here for any business will still do things their own way, or do as they please, my name and my family's are on the line, so I do all that I can to keep a constant watch on every pickup.

For those who have read this thread, I apologize in advance for my lack of activity on the forums, as I have been quite busy trying to replace 2 drivers, accompanying customers on tours, and riding along with my current staff. So please do not be deterred about using our service, as you have my solemn word that I will make it a point to be on the boards at least a few times a week, even in our busiest of times. I just hope you understand, that when it comes to confirmed phone and direct email pickups, I have to focus on those first before I am alotted the time to spend on the boards, as I not only answer pm's when online, but also read through the latest threads, so I do spend a bit of time on when I am here.

I have been a member on this forum in particular for near 2yrs. now, so I don't just come on the boards to advertise or promote my business, but I also have many friends here who I like to keep in touch with, many of my own personal experiences and pics to share with everyone, as well as keep up to date with what everyone else is up to.

So again, to all those who have been pm'ing me on the board over the past week, my most sincere of apologies. As I have said in previous posts in other threads, including the time where I had lost all access to the board due to service provider issues, the fastest way to get in touch with me would be by using our direct email at Mr.DreamTransport@yahoo.com, or by phone if in Thailand already, at 084-550-5256. If you even would like to text me internationally, I will be happy to call you back at your number I receive the sms from, to verify your information and confirm your pickups.

Edited by Mr.DreamTransport

Bloody 'ell, information overload!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I have not received any email from you that I am aware of Cerberus.

Firstly, I sent you an email from your board profile here on Addicts, I sent you a PM from Thaigers 3 weeks ago and another PM from here on Addicts in the last week and kept copies of both.

I have had 6 airport pick-up/returns since then, all of which I out-source as transportation is not my business. I expect nothing more then the same level of efficiency that I try to give to my own customers. I answer all emails within 24 hours 90% within 12, many within minutes.

I do not think people want to hear about how busy you are, nor should you use that as an excuse there are smart phones around that notify you within minutes of you receiving mail. Merely set up a dedicated Gmail box, market it and then respond swiftly to your inquiries. Customers will accept that you are unable to help them at that time, they will also come back providing you talk to them so they can make other arrangements.

If your demand is greater than your ability to expand to match it, tell people, as the bad press will kill you anyway.

Edited by Cerberus

Jason,

As I know that you are enduring some growing pains with your business, I'll only add this little tidbit as someone who has been down that road. When overwhelmed and/or so buried that you're fall behind a bit on correspondence from normal sales channels (in this case the boards), it is best to send out a pre-emptive note than to send out an explanation. It takes 15-30 seconds and sets an expectation for clients. You don't have to go through all the behind the scenes BS.

Just a simple . . . "Hey I'm here but busy, drop me an email or call me."

DONE DEAL and can be done from cell phone while on inspection rides.

Good Luck with your endeavors (and don't take as a slam -- just constructive feedback)

Edited by arbiez

Firstly, I sent you an email from your board profile here on Addicts, I sent you a PM from Thaigers 3 weeks ago and another PM from here on Addicts in the last week and kept copies of both.

I have had 6 airport pick-up/returns since then, all of which I out-source as transportation is not my business. I expect nothing more then the same level of efficiency that I try to give to my own customers. I answer all emails within 24 hours 90% within 12, many within minutes.

I do not think people want to hear about how busy you are, nor should you use that as an excuse there are smart phones around that notify you within minutes of you receiving mail. Merely set up a dedicated Gmail box, market it and then respond swiftly to your inquiries. Customers will accept that you are unable to help them at that time, they will also come back providing you talk to them so they can make other arrangements.

If your demand is greater than your ability to expand to match it, tell people, as the bad press will kill you anyway.

why not just phone Mr Dream direct? i am 100% certain he would not let you down. if you want his number just let me know and i will PM it to you. :24: