Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Daveo

Canterbury Tales Cafe & Bookshop

Daveo

Stewart today told me that the Tourist Police are about to launch a new scheme where if you have problems and need help in a hurry you can go in any 7/11 store and the staff will call the police for you, handy if you lose your phone etc, I have attached the new card so handy to have.Picture 3129 small.jpg

Daveo

& some useful phone numbers to key into your phone.Picture 3127asmall.jpg

PepeLePew

Stewart today told me that the Tourist Police are about to launch a new scheme where if you have problems and need help in a hurry you can go in any 7/11 store and the staff will call the police for you, handy if you lose your phone etc, I have attached the new card so handy to have.Picture 3129 small.jpg

Who will they call if you run into Family Mart? :D

Daveo

Who will they call if you run into Family Mart? :D

7/11

Jebb

Come on you irons!.......It was great meeting you Dave, Looking forward to more breakfasts there. you run a great business.

Daveo

You too Jeb even if I dont know who you were, do I ??

All the best Dave

Lestat

Great info above.

Thanks Dave.

Daveo

& some useful phone numbers to key into your phone.Picture 3127asmall.jpg

If anyone would like one of these cards, I put one in every book passing through the shop or we display them at the reception area so pop in for one.