IGNORED

Canterbury Tales Cafe & Bookshop

Daveo

Browse www.canterburytalescafe.com for a good quality budget Guesthouse, Cafe & Bookshop with Book exchange.

Room 12 A 4 poster.jpgCopy of Picture 043.jpgPrivate dancer L.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Looking forward to staying there if you have space. Hopefully be arriving early September but will confirm a date via email once I have it sorted.

I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple of cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I've become kind of famous for my signature catchphrase, "Whammy!" As in, "Gene Tenace at the plate...and whammy!" Whammy!

I'll be there tomorrow Dave

Arriving around 3 i think for my 8A

cya soon

Christos

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/9.jpg&text=%0D%0DI%20land%20in%20Pattaya&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=9&day=15&hour=22&minute=15&second=40&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

• 2 months later...

Browse www.canterburytalescafe.com for a good quality budget Guesthouse, Cafe & Bookshop with Book exchange.

Room 12 A 4 poster.jpgCopy of Picture 043.jpgPrivate dancer L.jpg

thanx, it's good adress

• 7 months later...

Have so many more books now on all subjects, over 35,000.

Have so many more books now on all subjects, over 35,000.

Better try to sell some then.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Better try to sell some then.

Bugga, why didnt I think of that.books 011.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Some books available at Canterbury Tales Bookshop at the Moment.

9780553817331_l_f.jpg9780593055465.jpg9780224083157_l_f.jpg9780230529212_l_f.jpg9780307263193.gif9780340979495_l_f.jpg9781847375544_m_f.jpgpost-2887-12718737481.jpgpost-2887-126962335467.jpgpost-2887-12537354228.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

1000's of good books

coben cornwall.jpgcussler deaver.jpgMCNAB.jpgThai 1.JPGThai rack.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

I have never been to Pattaya before and am planning my next trip. Is this place far from action areas like Soi-8,7 etc?

From Canterbury tales you walk about 15 minutes to soi 8 i think. dependin how fast you walk though...

baht buses run up and down soi bukahao .. one direction 5 mins to Walking Street .. other direction 5 mins to second road junction near Soi 6,7,8!

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

• 2 weeks later...

great place to exchange your books and a very wide selection if you buy one you get 50 per cent discount when it goes back great place to have a browse

marching on together super leeds

• 1 month later...

Yes and easy to find.trial 1a.MAPLOGO.2.jpgC481D3A7-2692-48B6-8ECE-C1A6F9F51A3C.jpg

3 Of the latest arrivals at Canterbury Tales Cafe available in Bookazine & Asia books for 495 baht, our price 390

Picture 008 ED.jpgPicture 006 ED.jpgPicture 005 ED.jpg

Also available at Canterbury Tales Cafe, motorbike hire run by probably one of the best professional companies in Pattaya, been going since 1995

order online or pop in & check them out.post-2887-026041300 1277056363.jpg

This is also a useful piece of info, Bell bus have a good officiant service to the new airport and BKK.Bell travel 3 . copy.jpg

Hallo Dave,

What's the daily rental on the bikes, preferably a Honda Wave 125?

Cheers

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

I think about 100 baht and cheaper per month, there are all makes etc available.

• 2 weeks later...

This room 6B available from November 7th to Nov 17th then again from 3rd December

Includes free wifi, In room safe, large flat screen TV, DVD player, large free DVD library, en-suite, separate Bedroom and lounge, Balcony, dining table & chairs, fridge, A/C, fan, Sofa & recliner.

Room 8B similar and larger available from 1st December, all details on the website.

bedRoom 6B.jpgIMG_0719.jpgbalcony.jpg6B AAAAA.jpg6A Small.jpgtrial 1MAPLOGO.2.2a.jpg PUZO.jpg

A couple of offersMoney # 1 offer.jpgPrivate Dancer add.jpg

This new room 3C available from 3rd November, all details on the website, building C

Room 3.jpgRoom 3 (3).jpgRoom 3 (2).jpgRoom 3 (4).jpgRoom 3 (5).jpgRoom 3 (6).jpgpost-2887-026041300 1277056363.jpg