IGNORED

Asian Football Cup - July 2007 in Bangkok - GO AUSSIES!

Viduka666

Good work Chiller! Hope you weren't ripped off mate! 700 Baht for Category A? I'll be over there with my wife for the Aussie-Thai game so no mongering for me that trip :wub: ... but I'm heading over on my own for the Thai-Iraq and the Aus-Oman games and then coming back for the 3rd time for the Quarter Final ... so maybe we can meet up for one of the other games mate?

Cheers buddy,

Viduka.

My tickets say Gate W4 Level 1 Section W1F Row E. they have THB 700 printed on them and I gave a 100 Baht tip for each ticket to the taxi driver who bought them for me when he had to go to Bangkok. He is supposed to be a top bloke according to my bar owner mate from the I.Q. Bar in Soi 5 in Jomtien.

I am still trying to find out the best way to get to the stadium. On another board it was suggested to take a meter taxi for about 100-150 baht from the Thong Lo BTS Sky train station, the one next to the Ekamai BTS station.

It was also suggested to get there early as there will be a lots of traffic congestion with more than 60000 people trying to get there in that mad Bangkok. Apparantly, trying to find a toilet to have a piss in that stadium can also be a problem. So I won't be having a beer untill after the event. :P

• 3 weeks later...
Tim Cahill is a genius.

DEJA VU!!!!!!

Phew

Deja vu alright. What a heart stopper. 1 : 1 after Cahill equalizing in the 91. minute. :MonkeyFight: