Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Asian Football Cup - July 2007 in Bangkok - GO AUSSIES!

Viduka666

Hello all,

calling all Football/Soccer fans!!! If anyone is in Thailand in July - the Aussie Socceroos are playing in the Asian Football Cup.

Here is the link for the timetable: http://www.the-afc.com/english/asianCupTic...ion=ticketPrice

Sun 8th Australia v Oman

Fri 13th Iraq v Australia

Mon 16th Thailand v Australia

I am definitely go to all the games - so if anyone would like to join me then email or PM me!

Cheers,

Mark Viduka

email: Viduka_666@yahoo.com.au

I was in Pattaya June 2006 during the world cup and it was amazing the amount of support the Thais had for the socceroos.I bought a genuine Australian jersey in Australia before the trip and i couldnt believe how many Thai men wanted to buy the jersey of me.I was in Pattaya March this year so i wont be able to to come in July to watch the socceroos in the Asian cup,but i would definately go and watch the match against Thailand if i was in town.

I was in Pattaya June 2006 during the world cup and it was amazing the amount of support the Thais had for the socceroos.I bought a genuine Australian jersey in Australia before the trip and i couldnt believe how many Thai men wanted to buy the jersey of me.I was in Pattaya March this year so i wont be able to to come in July to watch the socceroos in the Asian cup,but i would definately go and watch the match against Thailand if i was in town.

Cool - thanks Johnny ... respect!

oooh may be able to make that

Def the verses Thai Match would be the one

Member since Dec 06.

oooh may be able to make that

Def the verses Thai match would be the one

Cool Woody - I'll PM you closer to the dates in July ... would be sweet to have some blokey company to watch the games with (and to get into trouble later at some a-go-go with!)

I would love to go,but if i change my dates it means i have to wait longer.And i have got a couple of space hoppers between my legs already.

Australian & Japan would be worth watching, S.Korea where boring throughout the 2002 WC & the rest are just make weights...

i,ll watch all the matches on tv thai tele will definately have it on it,s to far away for me to know what i,ll be doing then but wuold love to see kewell, viduka and swartzkoff[some thing likethat [the goallie]]

any holes a goal

I might stay back a few days to see the Aussies and the thais, how much would tix be. Id imagine they might be fair priced?

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I might stay back a few days to see the Aussies and the thais, how much would tix be. Id imagine they might be fair priced?

The hardest part will be to get tickets for the game, unless you are prepared to buy from the scalpers at three times the price.

i,ll watch all the matches on tv thai tele will definately have it on it,s to far away for me to know what i,ll be doing then but wuold love to see kewell, viduka and swartzkoff[some thing likethat [the goallie]]

Hey Bigbum - that would be Mark Schwarzer (Middlesborough) you are referring to! Don't forget Lucan Neil (West Ham), Brett Emerton (Blackburn), Timmy Cahil (Everton) and many others!

No way man - they are cheap! They range from 700 baht for "category A" (in the middle at the front and under cover) to 100 baht for "category D" (at the end behind the goals with no cover).

You can buy online at Thai Ticket Master:

http://www.thaiticketmaster.com/sport/afc_eng.php

I've already bought cat A for all the games ... :-)

The hardest part will be to get tickets for the game, unless you are prepared to buy from the scalpers at three times the price.

Steef - you can buy online here: http://www.thaiticketmaster.com/sport/afc_eng.php

Cat A Cat B Cat C Cat D

Group Matches: 700 400 200 100 baht

See pretty cheap!

You can buy online at Thai Ticket Master:

http://www.thaiticketmaster.com/sport/afc_eng.php

I've already bought cat A for all the games ... :-)

Steef - you can buy online here: http://www.thaiticketmaster.com/sport/afc_eng.php

Hi Mark, Thanks for the information. I went to see the Singapore vs Thailand match last February and couldn't get tickets. The ticket windows opened the day before the game at the National Stadium and all the tickets were gone within one hour with many scalpers selling tickets to the people waiting in the long queues. In other countries there would have been riots, but the Thais are placid people when it comes to that kind of thing.

Do you think it is absolutely safe to buy from www.thaiticketmaster.com? I know it says Visa Secure but I am still a bit weary and old-fashioned when it comes to giving my credit card number over the Internet.

Cheers mate

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Mark, Thanks for the information. I went to see the Singapore vs Thailand match last February and couldn't get tickets. The ticket windows opened the day before the game at the National Stadium and all the tickets were gone within one hour with many scalpers selling tickets to the people waiting in the long queues. In other countries there would have been riots, but the Thais are placid people when it comes to that kind of thing.

Do you think it is absolutely safe to buy from www.thaiticketmaster.com? I know it says Visa Secure but I am still a bit weary and old-fashioned when it comes to giving my credit card number over the Internet.

Cheers mate

Hi Steef,

I finally caught up with you. Are you still arriving next Monday? What about watching the three Asian Cup matches next July in Bangkok together. I am still trying to work out the best way to get tickets. I am not to keen to give my Visa Card details over the Internet.

Cheers mate

Well Steef obviously I can't vouch for the security of buying online with Thai ticketmaster - but I have bought tickets online for 5 of the games and have had no problems at all. It looks like a totally legit website - it has all the concerts and stuff for all of Thailand. They are the only supplier of tickets for the AFC in Thailand so they would have to be accountable - but up to you mate. It is not as if it is some dodgy Russian pron site ...

Hi Steef,

I finally caught up with you. Are you still arriving next Monday? What about watching the three Asian Cup matches next July in Bangkok together. I am still trying to work out the best way to get tickets. I am not to keen to give my Visa Card details over the Internet.

Chiller - see my reply to Steef, Thai Ticketmaster looks like a very legit website to me - and the AFC are only selling tickets for the matches through them ...

• 2 weeks later...
Chiller - see my reply to Steef, Thai Ticketmaster looks like a very legit website to me - and the AFC are only selling tickets for the matches through them ...

Thanks Viduka, I got my tickets for the Australia-Thailand game yesterday. I got the tickets through the owner from the I.Q. Bar in Soi 5 in Jomtien. One of his workers went up to Bangkok to buy a few tickets for some of the customers. Now I wished I would have bought tickets for the quarter final on 21 July as well.

Cheers

I am going to the opening ceremony followed by the opening match which is Thailand v. Iraq. I also have a ticket for the Thailand v. Australia game. Looking forward to both events especially the Australia game as they have got a very strong squad together for this competition and will be determined to win it.

Only shame is the semis and final are not in Thailand.

I went to the Uraguay v Australia friendly in Sydney and was very impressed the way the aussies played even though they lost 2-1.The aussies had a lot of players out and the young players filling in were very solid in attack and defence.Is the game between Australia and Thailand being played at National Stadium near MBK shopping centre ?.

I went to the Uraguay v Australia friendly in Sydney and was very impressed the way the aussies played even though they lost 2-1.The aussies had a lot of players out and the young players filling in were very solid in attack and defence.Is the game between Australia and Thailand being played at National Stadium near MBK shopping centre ?.

Yes mate, that's the one. On the same side as the MBK shopping centre and about 10 minutes walk from there. The stadium only holds about 35000, but there is always a great atmosphere especially when the Thais are playing in front of their home crowd. I don't think there is another country where the people love football more than the Thais. The heat could be a big factor against the physically bigger Aussies. It will be at lest 10 degrees Celsius hotter than what they are used to. What's that nonsense about Viduka wanting to sit the game out, because of his pending transfer to Newcastle United?

there is always a great atmosphere especially when the Thais are playing in front of their home crowd. I don't think there is another country where the people love football more than the Thais.

Hi,

Hope the Thai's give the Aussies a right kicking.

No man is a hero to his valet.

Hi,

Hope the Thai's give the Aussies a right kicking.

I hope so as well. I don't want to see my Thai tilac getting upset. Aussies are very good at most sports, so loosing the odd football game could be a good thing as far as I'm concerned. :001_Sawasdee:

Sorry mate, I think I gave you the wrong information. I was just made aware by my ticket supplier that the Australia-Thailand game will be held at the much larger Rajamangala Stadium ( capacity 65000) in Huamark on Ramkamhaebug Road, whereever that is. I am confident a taxi will get us there on time, but maybe someone like Viduka can give us a few pointers. :001_Sawasdee:

Thanks Viduka, I got my tickets for the Australia-Thailand game yesterday. I got the tickets through the owner from the I.Q. Bar in Soi 5 in Jomtien. One of his workers went up to Bangkok to buy a few tickets for some of the customers. Now I wished I would have bought tickets for the quarter final on 21 July as well.

Cheers

Good work Chiller! Hope you weren't ripped off mate! 700 Baht for Category A? I'll be over there with my wife for the Aussie-Thai game so no mongering for me that trip :Good_One: ... but I'm heading over on my own for the Thai-Iraq and the Aus-Oman games and then coming back for the 3rd time for the Quarter Final ... so maybe we can meet up for one of the other games mate?

Cheers buddy,

Viduka.

Sorry mate, I think I gave you the wrong information. I was just made aware by my ticket supplier that the Australia-Thailand game will be held at the much larger Rajamangala Stadium ( capacity 65000) in Huamark on Ramkamhaebug Road, whereever that is. I am confident a taxi will get us there on time, but maybe someone like Viduka can give us a few pointers. :Good_One:

Yes it is definitely at the "Rajamangala Stadium" - looking on Google Earth it is North-East of Bangkok about half way out towards the new airport. There is a SkyTrain station nearby (or so I have read on the Net - haven't actually been there myself yet!)

I am going to the opening match between Thailand-Iraq and then all the Aussie games - am also betting on the Aussies topping the group because I've already bought tickets to the Quarter-Final too ... hopefully see some of you lads there, or at least at Nana afterwards!

Hello all,

calling all Football/Soccer fans!!! If anyone is in Thailand in July - the Aussie Socceroos are playing in the Asian Football Cup.

Here is the link for the timetable: http://www.the-afc.com/english/asianCupTic...ion=ticketPrice

Sun 8th Australia v Oman

I am definitely go to all the games - so if anyone would like to join me then email or PM me!

Cheers,

Mark Viduka

You lucky devil. Unfortunately, I will be watching the Australia- Thailand match together with my Thai missus. She is the maddest football supporter of them all. Nana will be a no-go zone with her keeping an eye on me as well as the football. :Good_Post:

Hello all,

Sun 8th Australia v Oman

Cheers,

Mark Viduka

You lucky devil. Unfortunately, I will be watching the Australia- Thailand match together with my Thai missus. She is the maddest football supporter of them all. Nana will be a no-go zone with her keeping an eye on me as well as the football. :P