IGNORED

Weather

MMAHead

I'm coming to Phuket in a couple weeks and just wandering what the weather is like right now. When I search on the weather network, it comes up as thunder showers for every day of the week. Is it like this all day or for just part of the day and sun the rest?

I'm coming to Phuket in a couple weeks and just wandering what the weather is like right now. When I search on the weather network, it comes up as thunder showers for every day of the week. Is it like this all day or for just part of the day and sun the rest?

I asked my friend in Patong right now - no rain at the moment.

Usually you get heavy rain along the Andaman coast from May until end of Nov.

You should not swim at some beaches as there is a very dangerous undertow (Nai Thon, Surin, Karon, Nai Harn), but there are plenty of save beaches too.

You can check the weather live at http://www.earthcam.com/search/ft_search.php?s1=1&term=thailand&x=49&y=16

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Thunder showers every day! Not at all. Right now, its very windy and cloudy with a little bit of rain. Its been like this for the past week and it seems like it will continue for the next 3 or 4 days. Check out http://www.windguru.com/int/index.php?sc=310 which is the most reliable source for weather reports. As Benny10 says, be very careful if you like to go swimming. The life guards raises the red flags if its to dangerous. So far 33 people has drowned.

But when it does rain, is it all day or just for like an hour or two then it clears up?

The quantity of rain on Phuket during low season is difficult to predict.

In 2004 we had lots of rain, sometimes it did not stop for the whole week, and then in 2005 we had far less with only an hour a day.

More info on the north-east and south-west monsoon at:

http://www.phuket-guide.net/phuket_home/index.htm

Anyhow, try to be flexible, and if you catch too much rain on Phuket, just jump on a plane towards Pattaya.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

• 2 months later...

Thunder showers every day! Not at all. Right now, its very windy and cloudy with a little bit of rain. Its been like this for the past week and it seems like it will continue for the next 3 or 4 days. Check out http://www.windguru.com/int/index.php?sc=310 which is the most reliable source for weather reports. As Benny10 says, be very careful if you like to go swimming. The life guards raises the red flags if its to dangerous. So far 33 people has drowned.

That's a great site with lots of usable info. I was hesitating to change my travelplans to Phuket instead of koh Chang and pattaya but after reading the weatherinfo i think it's more advicable to stay in pats as it tends to have less rain as Phuket during late october begin november!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!