IGNORED

Hotels With These Amenities

Chuk Wa

Hiys's

I recently spent 16 nights in Patts and I will have to get my ass back there ASAP! but while I was there the things that I noticed that really made me comfortable in my room even though I only spent my time in it shagging and sleeping are a good soft bed/pillows, a balcony and a stand up separate shower from the bath. I was staying at the Bay breeze which lasted 2 nights and then I ended up at the Dynasty Inn on Soi 13 for the remainder in the superior for 1480b. the Dynasty Inn is great but the hot water temp needs to be fixed here. I also had the balcony facing the soi and not the car park.

So my question is where have you stayed in patts that have these requirements and possibly a stereo system of some kind for the tunes when you bring back a lady and also at a reasonable price

Cheers

I've stayed at the Dynasty twice now and found it really good, but met a bloke last trip who said there were plenty of places of equal quality/ location that are much cheaper. Would like to know where those places are so I can give them a try.

I stayed at the LK Renaissance on Soi Diana just off second Rd. in May 08' and stayed in the 1 bed suite, 3000thb a night but completely worth it. Nice Balcony, beautiful Bathroom, large seperate shower, huge tub, comfy beds.... etc etc etc.... worth every cent. Plus they were very Girl Friendly!!!

Sex is like money; only too much is enough

Pattaya...... the one place the Devil and God both agreed upon!!!!!