IGNORED

Internet Emails

artinamerica

Is there any inherent danger to using the internet shops or hotel-provided computers, for sending emails for meet-ups with TG's?

I know that it is not too safe for accessing bank accounts, or other sensitive stuff. but just for email contacts?

I don't use a laptop at home, and wonder if I really need to buy one just for doing emails to TG's when I come to Pattaya and Phuket, etc.

I need to decide now, whether I need to buy a laptop just to bring with me for emails.

For money, I will use banks and ATM's with debit and credit cards, and have no need to access my bank accounts via the net while I am traveling.

But, I DO need to contact various TG's for stuff.

Any input on this?

Edited by artinamerica

I don't think I have met a BG who didn't have a mobile phone. Can't see why need to e-mail them unless you need a written record

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

For one thing, I am talking about normal TG's, not BG's.

And, secondly, after a long career as a guitarist in a rock band, my hearing is pretty crappy, so I avoid using phones when possible.

So, writing is my preferred method of communication, until actually with any one of the girls I am meeting up with. I have been emailing with several, and it is our normal mode of communication right now.

I have met a few real gems on ThaiLoveLinks, that I am meeting with for a 7-10 days holiday with each. These are TG's with actual jobs and incomes.

They are out there, and some real beauties, too.

If none of these work out, then I fall back to plan B -- P4P BG's!

If your worried about someone accessing your email after using an internet cafe you could set up a new email address just for contacting the TG's I agree about not using internet cafes for anything sensitive like banking its very easy to install a keylogger and undetectable.

Al.

If your worried about someone accessing your email after using an internet cafe you could set up a new email address just for contacting the TG's I agree about not using internet cafes for anything sensitive like banking its very easy to install a keylogger and undetectable.

Al.

Yes -- when I started researching my questions, I found out how easy it was to buy a keylogger myself, to use for spying on someone!

So, I googled up WIFI and found that even emails can be stolen and computers invaded via WIFI and passwords and identitiy stolen. No end of troubles then.

I just wonder how widespread this situation really is, because I see som many people here that ask about room-safes for their laptops, so I assume that the vast majority of laptop users do NOT have any problems using the WIFI in ther rooms?

I'm just trying to decide whether to keep the expensive new laptop I just ordered, or to just use public computers for my emails, once I am traveling.

Having my own laptop and using available WIFI just seems so convenient to me, being able to email just about anytime and anyplace.

But for sensitive bank access, I just use my desktop at home, with cable net access, not WIFI. And when traveling, will just use ATM's or actual banks when I need more cash.

• 5 months later...

get your self a internet mobil phone

like they got back home

if not unlocked,not take other simms,only the fixed network

buy a thai mobil,with internet access,check emails,do web browsing,skype calls

i like your angle of finding proper thai ladys,with a job and own cash,good for you

i like to try that on next trip

you have to let us know how it goes,are they the same,sex mad ,take care of you

well be interesting ,what they after from you ,

i only try bar girls so far

well good luck ,have fun