IGNORED

Peace Resort Or The Cottage

themosch

On my trips to thailand especially Pattaya i am searching for hotels i 've never slept before to see if there are better places than i stayed before.

The Peace Resort on Pattaya North road (www.peacepattaya.com) was always overlooked by me because i always focussed on soi 2-5 area or Naklua but this hotel is just 200m from dolphins round.

The same for The Cottage(www.thecottagepattaya.com) in the soi left of the Big C on 2nd road. Can someone give me more information on these two hotels especially on the rooms and girlfriendly!!!! Because i don't get many info on the net for these two topics!!! Thanks!

Edited by themosch

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I stay on both hotels, Peace resort many years ago but i also visited this hotel 2 years ago and The Cottage 3 years ago, certainly 2 of my favorite hotels, no joiner and incredible large garden in The Cottage. Rooms are nice at Peace, but new wings at the Cottage seems also really nice. If you like bungalows styles The Cottage is unique in the city, if you like a lovely hotel, Peace is a good choice, most rooms with pool view, around 1000 bahts tgogether 2 really good hotels.