IGNORED

A Little Homework.

sonny

So once again i'm trawling the internet for a decent hotel deal in Pattaya. Dec-Jan.

I have stayed at the Mercure a few times and being happy with the place I'm glad to stick with them.

So imagine my suprise when I find this site.. gtahotels. offering prices to good to be true!!

It would have been so easy to have booked online within a couple of minutes...Ah wait a minute 'I thought. Lets do a quick google on this outfit.

Freakin hell..gtahotels reviews sounds something out of a horror movie.

I'm putting it down to a near miss. Lesson,it pays to do a little homework.

Back to trawling.

So once again i'm trawling the internet for a decent hotel deal in Pattaya. Dec-Jan.

I have stayed at the Mercure a few times and being happy with the place I'm glad to stick with them.

So imagine my suprise when I find this site.. gtahotels. offering prices to good to be true!!

It would have been so easy to have booked online within a couple of minutes...Ah wait a minute 'I thought. Lets do a quick google on this outfit.

Freakin hell..gtahotels reviews sounds something out of a horror movie.

I'm putting it down to a near miss. Lesson,it pays to do a little homework.

Back to trawling.

Why? can you shed some light me old mate!

Yes there are a lot of stories about re hotel booking firms and middle men, Beware and only go on recomendations and check them out or go direct to the hotel with your communications, if they are not good communicaters go elsewhere..

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg