Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Don Muang To Pattatya

highlander09

Hi guys,

Just found this forum been in Thailand several times and i'm heading back in december.

Question is we will be flying into Don muang airport from Udon as Nok air have the best times and prices and then we'll be heading straight to Pattaya as there will be 6 of us is there any bus services like Bell that operate from the Don Muang

Thanks J.

Hi guys,

Just found this forum been in Thailand several times and i'm heading back in december.

Question is we will be flying into Don muang airport from Udon as Nok air have the best times and prices and then we'll be heading straight to Pattaya as there will be 6 of us is there any bus services like Bell that operate from the Don Muang

Thanks J.

why dont you pm mr dreamtransporter with your details.he can arrange to collect you,hes got a very good rep on this board

Shouldnt be much more to get a minibus if there are 6 of ya.

As said above MR DREAMTEAM should take care of you

i get my kicks below the waistline sunshine

Cheers guys i'll give him a shout and see what happens,

Got plenty of time to get it sorted plus spending some time in Bangkok before going to Udon so I suppose i can easily get a mini bus sorted there.

Thanks J.

• 1 month later...

depends on time you get to airport . There is a bus connection, allegedly every 20 mins, but ive waited over 45 minutes - there was a thunderstorm and traffic jams so calling a taxi would have been pointless. Im sure it was less than a hundred Baht and a good layout of bus as many passengers had suitcases and it was easy to board and keep them beside you a lot of single seats well separated and it took nearly an hour between airports in heavy rain & traffic, travelling alone its a nice cheap option as you can meet people and get cheap food. Whenever theres more than 2 of you its almost always cheaper to book a taxi

I just checked AirAsia's site, flights to Udon are almost 1K baht cheaper than Nok in December. And if you can catch the AA flight, you'll be departing and landing at Suvarnabhumi. The price difference of a taxi from Don Meaung vs. Swampy would almost cover the price difference for the airfare.

Just my $.02 satang though :Grin_Jump1:

For help or advice with Vehicle Inspections and Repair anywhere in Thailand, send me a PM!

มีคนเป็นล้านคน ช่างไร้เหตผลุจริงๆ ที่เราเจอà¸à¸±à¸™