Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

20 Baht Bj'S On Soi Sunee Plaza

Mike Asia

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/july/news_29_07_52_2.shtml

Wednesday 29th July 2009

Swiss Man caught-up in lewd act case in Soi Sunee Plaza.

Pattaya, July 29 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : Just before 5.30 on Wednesday Morning, Police were called to the front of a Guest House located in Soi Sunee Plaza, South Pattaya, following reports of a lewd act taking place on a bench. Police arrived and witnessed a Thai Man reportedly administering oral sex to a foreigner. Police approached the pair and detained Khun Cherchai aged 25 and Mr. Eschmann aged 45 from Switzerland. Khun Cherchai explained that he had agreed a fee of 20 Baht in exchange for oral sex with Mr. Eschmann. Instead of going to a hotel room, the act occurred on the bench in front of the Guest House. Mr. Eschmann denied the allegation of participating in a lewd act in a public place and was taken to Pattaya Police Station for processing. We understand he later paid a fine and was released with a warning.

5555555555555... not a bad deal im guessing if you are gay.

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

talk about hard times.

It may cost him more than 20bt now

i get my kicks below the waistline sunshine

• 3 weeks later...

Switzerland, one of the richest countries in the world, and you read a story like this.

In my view, he should have been fined for being the cheapest bastard ever to come to PTY.

I hope the story gets back to Switzerland purely for that reason.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

Can someone say Yabba???? LOL... :rolleyes:

Pattaya Diving Pictures ; 2010 Porfolio ; Hot Rod Choppers ; Khao Keow Open Zoo ;

Erawan Museum ; Pim ; Rain ; Sammy & Wan ; Rain & Tum ; Dew ;

Cake & Gik ; Tum ; Bang ; Ladyboy Glam shots

babydollsaddict.gif

My Brain not working already, must to go check soon...

Which one was the cock suckeur and which was the cock suckee? At least it wasnt mistaken identity wiht a lady boy

Let them be who they are, def gays. I don't think this had anything to do with cheap charlie,

they just thought they freely can do without any restrictions. More money for our brown friends,

who wouldn't be scared. Love & Peace.

To each there own!! But 20 baht thats crazy. I was at Burger King on Beach rd. and a girl came up to me and ask me If I wanted a ST for 100 baht. I said no Thanks. When its that cheap,Something is Wrong.As she was walking away and looked at her Ass. It looked like she had been shiting for pants (Diarya) She was a cute girl but very dirty. YA YABAAA strikes again.

babydollsaddict.gif

Why pay 20 Baht? Whats wrong with FREE?

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf