Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

I Smell Like A.....

accountant

To those covering yourself in baby powder

Please stop coz it f**&$%^ stinks

There is nothing worse than a sweaty, smelly man trying to cover it with baby powder

Wash regularly and use a good cologne

Living in the tropics you should be showering 3 times a day if you are active

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Hey Gator...babypowder mixed with my nutsweat smells better than just the nutsweat. Hahahaha...

Hey Gator...babypowder mixed with my nutsweat smells better than just the nutsweat. Hahahaha...

hahaha I will just have to take your word on that

Just that I have been in bars before when someone has been in there and obviously dosed up with Johnson & Johnson; mixed with BO it was nauseating

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Also...Thought I was the only one covering myself in babypowder.

?

I could have sworn you said on another post that it was "honey & extra crunchy peanut butter" :D

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Well I personally don't do my soap shopping at a 7-11. Thailand does have grocery stores/supermarkets where you can find plenty kinds of soap

What brand and specific product available in Thailand do you recommend or are you just making generalizations?

Why not just bring some good soap from home?

What brand and specific product available in Thailand do you recommend or are you just making generalizations?

Well I don't remember the specific brand but I was using Aloe Vera soap which I seen being sold pretty much everywhere. Aloe Vera is a natural antispectic so will kill bacteria, fungus or whatever is on your skin. On top of that it smells good and leaves skin soft. I come to Thailand mainly to train Muay Thai and some of the camps here have some pretty nasty shit going around like ring worm and staph infection. I've never caught any of that shit using this soap. Soap with tea tree oil in it is really good as well... can't remember if I seen it in Thailand

I've found the best way to disguise my BO is to rub formic acid under the armpits...just get a handful of ants...any type will do, watch out for the big fuckers though.

Crush them in your hands then rub together and slap under the arms, works a treat. :HaHaHa1:

Sorry guys I thought I was on Pattaya Addicts a board for mongers not Pattaya Poofters a board for the finer points of skin care, make up fashion and what clothes or shoes to wear.

Al.

• 5 weeks later...

you can cet a natural crystal in aus called deonat natural deodorant.in thailand you can buy it at the local market in crytalform it is called sam sum.after two doys you dont smeel at all garuntee.

• 4 weeks later...

Is this for real? Take a shower as needed, chance clothes if they are sweaty, use a good soap and antiperspireant/deorderant (I use Arm & Hammer with baking soda) and finally find a nice bar with good a/c :GoldenSmile1: , then a cold beer!!!