Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cream For

Bush Pig

I have never had so many skin issues since I have been in Thailand.

Seems any scratch or cut takes ages to heal. (Possibly the amount of grog)! :D

I had a rash on me crutch which I was using antibiotic cream with little results and it kept coming back.

Anyway my mate who works at the Port recommended QUADRIDERM!

Fucking great stuff.

I even had a slight dose of cock rot and it worked over night!!! :Oi1::)

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

There is a powder that is called Pises powder that is Made in Thailand. It is good for all kinds of shin problems. The Tiger Balm that is Made in Thailand is also good to use on the skin.

I agree it's very good for all kinds of skin ailments Quadriderm is Anti-inflammatory, Anti-bacterial & Anti-fungal I find it works on mosquito bites as well.

Al.

Tiger Balm that is made in Thailand is also good to use on the skin.

Ouch! burns like hell on genital skin. Note from Matron: After applying TB elsewhere on your body, always wash your hands thoroughly before adjusting your wedding tackle ahead of a night out.

Not a cure for all things though:

Contents

Betamethasone valerate 0.05%, gentamicin sulfate 0.1%, tolnaftate 1%, iodochlorhydroxyquin 1%

Indications

Eczemas & other allergic & inflammatory dermatoses where secondary bacterial & fungal infection is present or threatens

Dosage

Apply bid-tid.

Contraindications

TB lesions of the skin, acute herpes simplex, vaccinia or varicella. Avoid use in or near the eyes

Special Precautions

Prolonged topical treatment.

MIMS Class

Topical Anti-infectives with Corticosteroids

From the MIMS website (www.mims.com), always good to check up on what you rub into your pecker!

Skin problems

You have different Tiger Balms and many others products.

Please, go to see my site (here below). It can be useful when you are abroad (I mean out from Thailand!)

In advance, thank you.

" Nature is Health & Fitness "

www.yaibii.com