Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sunviewplace Hotel Soi Buakhao

tommyg

thinking about this place for november,any bm stayed there lately.which baht bus do you need to use that goes down soi buakhao.

thinking about this place for november,any bm stayed there lately.which baht bus do you need to use that goes down soi buakhao.

stayed there in march for the third time nice hotel good rooms excellent aircon staff good especialy the cleaners do a good job no joiner fee for 1 geust but more than 1 costs 500 baht per girl small pool nice raised sun terrace have always enjoyed my stays at sunview nice location pretty close to everwhere :BB_Fight:

Baht buses every 30 seconds. Out the front door. Used to be a geordie bar called Shearers a couple of hundred metres from there but gone. Good value for money place.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I'm currently staying at Sunview. This is a good value hotel. My room was 800 baht, but after staying a few days they lowered it to 700 baht without me asking for a discount. A discount without asking has never happened in Thailand before to me. Good business on their part to value a customer. I'm beginning to have itchy feet and would have moved on already. Back to the hotel review. I most like the quality of the bed. Although it is still abit too hard for me the bed is of better quality than many more expensive hotels such as Sandy Spring. There is free internet in the lobby, but unfortunately only one computer. Leaving the hotel is a snap by Baht bus. Returning is somewahat more difficult. I often walk from Beach Road 2 via Soi Honey or Soi Diana to Soi Bukhao and then take a baht bus. From waking street I usually take a baht bus for 100 baht when I've been drinking or have a lady of my choice with me. Certainly too high a price and I should bargain better for the good of us all, but at 2 or 3 in the morning I just want to get to my room and "conduct business."

thank you lads,i will book us today as i have not heard any bad things about this hotel yet.no wonder shearers bar is closed,they are shite.

The sunview is a decent place to be honest.

Ive stayed there twice and ive just finished work and am heading out for another 2 weeks there in the morning.

Im a little bit upset i only bargained them down to 750bht this time but i'll try again on arrival lol.

The showers are not separated they are open but the bathrooms are quite large so its not a problem.

There wasnt wifi before but there might be now.

Monthly rates were 15k.

Now someone get me a heineken i can taste it already.

have a good holiday.

just booked for november and they also gave me discount without asking,things must be quite,sporran2 let me know how things went when you return,if you dont mind.

yes www.sunviewplacepattaya.com

I have stayed at Sunview on & off since they first opened.

Well worth a look, they served a half decent breakfast when was there last April

This is an old review I done 2 + years ago

http://www.pattayapages.com/reviewpost/showproduct.php?product=309&cat=4

• 2 weeks later...

Had joyful ten days in March in Sunview Place. Good location, girl friendly, cheap beer, clean rooms.

Nothing to complain, girl on the reception ST for 500 baht, which was nice!

Doohan

I stayed at Sunview Place for a month in July,It's not my first time there, great friendly staff. I like the room safe they have, as when bringing ST.partners I can throw wallet, camera, watch in safe and close it when i get to the room.They request an ID from your date and it must be proper for your own protection. Also there is a safety box u can use at the desk for passport and the bulk of your cash & passport ect. Rooms are spacious clean,coffee shop in lobby that serves western & Thai foods.Baht busses always going up and down past hotel,Moto sai taxi next door, Family Mart across the street.No joiner fee,(room stay 2 people)2 bottles water every day free. They can also arrange taxi to BKK Airport 800bt.Computer in Lobby to check your email.If long stay they give a better rate. I usually stock cold cuts, a small bottle of Mayo, Mustard, cheese, and bread i buy from Carrefour on Pattaya Klang for a late night snack, after hard fucking, also fresh veggies, lettuce ,cherry tomatoes , small cucumbers, from South pattaya rd. marketplace for a late salad at night or whenever also buy some mama's instant noodle soup for the girl, all u do is add hot water. as for hot water and coffee buy a small electric tea kettle at Carrefour for 299 b.and Birdie or nestlie instant coffee for coffee or tea first thing in the morning.Also a few bottles of San Miguel light beer, a few bahts well spent.Any other Questions? (Sanuk)

Time for a Dubie !!

hi!

i stay in sunwiew hotel at 28 days in april 2009. and have a big room with balcony on the back side,

it was very quiet and good, cost me 850 thb every day, wifi cost 100thb one day 400 one week,

but they have pc for free down in the lobby,very cheep hotel to eat and drink,and servic is very good.

they not talk so good english,but it`s not so bad,they understand you,,

Changnam

Had joyful ten days in March in Sunview Place. Good location, girl friendly, cheap beer, clean rooms.

Nothing to complain, girl on the reception ST for 500 baht, which was nice!

Doohan

was it the young sexy looking one how did you approach that I would have loved to have done her but staying there put me of you dirty lucky dog well done :rolleyes:

Hi folks,

I just got some new infos from the hotel:

Non pool view – Standard room

In Nov.09 750 B/D , Dec.09 850 B/D

Pool view room 850 B/D , Dec.09 950 B/D

Superior room 900 B/D , Dec.09 1,000 B/D

When check in ,

pay in advance for whole days to stay ( 1-21 Nov.09 ),

and to pay in advance the deposit 1,000 baht./room

on the first day to check in

We discount 50 B/D IN Nov.09

In Dec.09 – Jan.10 no discount

Free internet 30 min in Lobby , WIFI not free in room

Now no any construction next door

Rates includes water and electricity,Swimming pool.

Air-conditioner,Refrigerator,

Lift,Warm water, CableTV, Private Balcony,

clean room every day,

This price NOT include breakfast, the rooms are different

by the size and view and sofabed

**One room stay 2 persons.

If you stay 1 person

you can take 1 lady to your room

but she leave her ID CARD

at the Reception Desk and no charge

but more than 1 person

we charge 500 B per 1 person.

We have the safety box on the front desk

and in the room, Free service.

****For reservation pls send your Photo and country’s name,

Flight no, arrive time , departure time

The hotel seems to be ok. But what? I have to pay the whole amount upfront? I don't think so!.

And for me it's also a bit too remote.

So long!

I too have always had to pay in advance,on arrival! Maybe "Pacifica" read it as he has to pay prior to arrival and viewing the room, as some joints ask for, which to me is a definate No No also!

• 1 month later...

The sunview is a decent place to be honest.

Ive stayed there twice and ive just finished work and am heading out for another 2 weeks there in the morning.

Im a little bit upset i only bargained them down to 750bht this time but i'll try again on arrival lol.

The showers are not separated they are open but the bathrooms are quite large so its not a problem.

There wasnt wifi before but there might be now.

Monthly rates were 15k.

Now someone get me a heineken i can taste it already.

have a good one