IGNORED

My Assistant

gangani

I was searching for My Assistant.. so i can follow my last post and topics.. I wanted to post this on Technical section of forum.. but i notice there is no Technical Help Sub form regarding the forum....so i posted here....I think Moderator or admin might read here.. and they think about start My assistant....I know those features are in IP Board..

I been admin for indian forum for long time.. so know some cool features...

like warning.. the Rating System was cool feature also.. so the only post not count.. for great poster.. the visitors can improve rating/ranking of poster.. with Nice information...Admin of this forum already know this...many features.. well if its possible to start My Assistant.. it sure help to follow up our last post or topics...

if there is any help/technical subforum modertors please move it...

ajay

Just found Technical support regarding Form/Board..

I dont think i will be allowed to move this topic.. but i am opolised to post on wrong section...

Please move this topic..

regards

I am still waiting for answer.. and what about messages.. will it pop up.. when i get any personal message

The message box works as I received one.

But where the F*ck is (MY ASSISTANT)??????????????? :D

I want to follow my recent posts!!!

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

• 2 weeks later...

Still can't find the bloody MY ASSISTANT!!!:SteamingMad:

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

• 1 month later...

Me to I have never been able to find my assistant.I would like to be able to review my last 10 posts.I have searced where I think it should be on the first page but have never been able to find it.

top right hand corner near where you sign out click on your nameor just click on your name next to your post

Edited by wild58

Me to I have never been able to find my assistant.I would like to be able to review my last 10 posts.I have searced where I think it should be on the first page but have never been able to find it.

If you click on your name or avator, it'll take you to your profile. Just underneath your pic, you will see headings saying, "View Threads" and "VIew Posts". You will see everything that you have done in the chronological order there.

I know what you mean though, I preferred "My Assistant" too. That said, I prefer this upgrade software, so the positives out-weight the neg's

Thank you Gentlemen easy when you know what you are doing,will make things a lot easier for me,thank again