IGNORED

Visitor Visa

Tao 66

I am intending bringing my girl in on a vistor visa for a holiday. I have enough money to support her, but the snag is showing she will go home again at the end of her stay. She is living up in the village and has a little business there (she lets a house to people she knows from Bangkok in July/August) She does own a house there but the land is in her Dad's name,she tells me. Of course I have been sponsoring her.

What is the best way round this? Of course she will go back after I know that but how do I make sure the embassy knows?

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Sounds to me like you will have no problem getting the visa, proof of contact, how long relationship, etc, all important factors; if you have only known here a short while i would say your chances are zero, if you can give a little more information i might be able to help you more.

I will send you a PM

My experience is if you are in a subsisting relationship and can prove this then this will help with your application. Other evidence such as any assets etc will also help with the application. The ECO will be looking for you to demonstrate that on the balance of probabilities will the applicant return to his/her host country if you satisfy him the visa will be issued.

If you require any profession help feel free to pm myself we have a UK/Pattaya office and i am registered with the OISC in the UK.

Edited by AZZZEY68

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

My experience is if you are in a subsisting relationship and can prove this then this will help with your application. Other evidence such as any assets etc will also help with the application. The ECO will be looking for you to demonstrate that on the balance of probabilities will the applicant return to his/her host country if you satisfy him the visa will be issued.

If you require any profession help feel free to pm myself we have a UK/Pattaya office and i am registered with the OISC in the UK.

I did try to PM you but it said your box was full I think.

Thanks for your help

Email myself via my website if you require any guidance.

Thai Visa Express

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Nothing in my PM .

[email protected]

Thai Visa Express

i was wondering are there any good visa companys that do new zealand ,seen lots for the uk usa and australia

Bridge Migration Bangkok.

Thai Visa Express