IGNORED

24 Kt Gold

gangani

how much is cost 24 kt gold.. each gram or how ever u meassure...is gold and diamond jewlery is less expensive there?

Thai gold is usually 96.5% pure and sold by weight. One baht = 15.16 g. Not sure of the exact price now but probably in the region of B15,500 for a baht of gold. You will pay a little extra on top of this for the manufacture of the item.

I see.. so its same price like india.. i think gold price stay same all over world.. what about diamonds. are they less expensive..

ajay

I see.. so its same price like india.. i think gold price stay same all over world.. what about diamonds. are they less expensive..

ajay

Gold is the basis of the international monetary system so it will be the same price throughout the world.

I am in the jewllery business, and can tell you that when it comes to diamonds, the market is so flooded with small stones, that anything under .25 carats is lucky to fetch £1 per point. Black diamonds have recently been sold on E-bay for £1 per carat. The reason why the market is flooded is that when the price of gold shot up, people were taking gold rings with small diamonds and just taking the gold price. These stones were then cut out and sold to jobbing jewellers who recycled them. Most of these people now that the market is flooded and they are shopping around, driving the price down further

I am frequently being offered Diamond rings with a .25 stone, and shown a receipt for €1k+. I have to tell the person that there is about €100 of gold, €25 in diamonds €25 in workmanship, VAT of €177, the rest is the jewellers and retailers profit. When people say, "But I paid €1k for it six months ago, I suggest that they go back to where they bought it from.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

Good then i will sure buy something from you.. in diamond jewelry when i travel to thai...its look fair prices..

Good then i will sure buy something from you.. in diamond jewelry when i travel to thai...its look fair prices..

You are welcome to visit me anytime in my Dublin shop. I don't go to LOS to work.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep