Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Pattaya Burger?

At my house. Besides that you can't find it.

In the Villa Supermarket counter(greasy spoon) you can get an OK burger, ain't bad. But there are not any Texas burgers in Pattaya and not any on Soi LK Metro.

The best burger IMO is Bobs BBQ on Soi LK Metro.

Have you tried the Dairy Queen and A&W that recently opened? How about MOS burger?

Just curious. What is a REAL Texas burger?

I would have thought that you would only be able to get one in Texas, or have one shipped over, and that would be pretty expensive. So unless you actually get one from Texas, surely it can't be real.

Perhaps you mean a Texas style burger, but again, I have to ask what that would be? I guess people from Texas will know the answer though.

I did recently have a very good double cheeseburger from a pavement stall in Soi Buachow. Mind you it was around 1am, and I'd had a few beers, so anything might have tasted good in those circumstances :Bravo1:

Just curious. What is a REAL Texas burger?

I would have thought that you would only be able to get one in Texas, or have one shipped over, and that would be pretty expensive. So unless you actually get one from Texas, surely it can't be real.

Perhaps you mean a Texas style burger, but again, I have to ask what that would be? I guess people from Texas will know the answer though.

I did recently have a very good double cheeseburger from a pavement stall in Soi Buachow. Mind you it was around 1am, and I'd had a few beers, so anything might have tasted good in those circumstances :Bravo1:

Sort of like asking what is a real Fish and Chips in Pattaya.

Some of the late night stands around the LK metro/ Diana/Bukaow area have decent enough burgers. Last trip I had one across from LK Metropole that was very tasty. Dont remember the name.

On my trips I am about 90% Thai food. I can understand the appeal of a tasty burger but lots of great food in patts( thai, falang, stands, carts, etc..) Most times you just feel hungry and look around you and about 5 or 10 meters away is something very delicious to eat.

Cant wait to get back next week.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Sort of like asking what is a real Fish and Chips in Pattaya.

Pattaya Fish 'n' Chips are real, so far as Pattaya is concerned, but if somebody wanted real British Fish 'n' Chips, then they would have to go to Britain to get them.

Having said that, the mammoth plate of F 'n' C that you get in Seaside Restaurant, off Soi 7 near Beach Road, is in my opinion better than most of what I have ever had in Britain, for around 150 Baht, (and I'm English}. Don't know if it's as good in Seaside 2, Soi Chayapoon off Soi Buakaow (near Crazy Dave's). I've never eaten in that one.

IMG_2569.jpg

Sorry, seem to have gone off topic, and I still don't know what a REAL Texas burger is, other than probably having to go to Texas to get one.

Edited by mon